New Starter - Day 3 (Oh my god)

Raringtogo

Oh my god, today has been the worst day ever. Mum has made my fave meal and my boss brought in cornish fudge which I love as well. It made my mouth water.

But the important thing is I got over it. I didnt give into temptation. I only feel hungry just before I am due a shake so i know I am not hungry all the time. I can now see how your relationship with food comes into all this.

I hope everyone is good.

Raise our shakes to tomorrow.

X:eek:

Fair play to you well done for not giving in ;)

Was feeling like crap a while ago thought i was going to be sick but just finishing my shake now and dont feel too bad. So far so good i just cant wait until ketosis steps in to save the day :D (well the mental part i will deal with myself)

Hi Joanne and welcome aboard, stay focused would be my advise and drink plenty of water (not more than 4l a day)

Hi Joanne,

A big warm welcome!

My main tip would be to drinks lots of water (as Chuck said no more than 4ltrs)

Secondly, make mini goals rather than big ones as that is whats is helping me and giving me will power. For example, I am not thinking about 3 weeks down the line as it will only remind me that I will still be on this diet in three weeks time. I am taking small steps and 1 day at a time and it really helps to stay focused.

Thirdly, use this forum as a sort of diary to vent, celebrate or anything you want. It is full of inspirational stories and there is a tremendous amount of support on here, the people are very lovely and supportive.

We are all in this toghether so remember that this website is here if you need.

Rememeber to stay postive as it really will help.

If you can get the through the days before ketosis kicks in then you are making very good progess already.

hey joanne! welcome and good luck for your start! just like raringtogo,,keep busy and keep the water flowing..lots of early nights and youll be sorted :) x

Hi every one, I've been and ordered my LT to start on Friday, nervously excited to start, I feel I can't wait but at the same time I'm dreading working, I'm a community nurse you see, I'll be driving round searching for loo's most of the time lol!
I'm looking forward to the support from Minimins, I did LT in 2007 and found this site so helpful & inspiring :)

Welcome to all you newbies, and lots and lots of luck x x x

Keep using this forum, and you won't go far wrong x x

Those cravings will also settle in time. It took me a good few weeks last time before they went mind, but it's great. Blood sugar regulates out, sugar/carb cravings stop. Really liberating :)

Day one of my restart done here. Roll on ketosis! :)

Well done everyone xx

Back