new starter looking for diet buddy

lozzer58

HI everyone, i am a new starter will be starting next friday ( going a way for a few days first ) I lost 4 and a half stone with lighterlife 6 months ago and have put a stone back on. Totally my own fault i have eaten what i have wanted for the last 6 months, surprised it is only a stone if i am honest. Anyway my daughter gets married in 6 weeks and the outfit i have bought no longer fastens ( did buy it at my lightest ). Can not afford to go back to LL at moment and certainly can not afford to replace the dress so giving exante a try.
From what i have read on the website and on this forum they are much the same ( without the councilling ) i was wondering if anyone out there would like a diet buddy, it would certainly help me and maybe i could be of help to someone else. Really hope i can shift a stone in the next 5 weeks x

Hey.. Your stats are similar to mine you just weigh half a stone less lucky you :) I have been on exante for 10 days and it would be nice to have support too :) You will definately lose a stone in 5 weeks probably more like 4 weeks! I am a bit of a daily weigher but have lost 9lbs so far which i am chuffed with. Its not easy for the first 3-5 days but if you push past it, things get much easier. Good luck with your journey and let me know how you get on :) I do have a diary but im not sure its that great it just helps keep me accountable. Enjoy! :)

Hi Trixyskinnyplease,
well done on your 9lb loss thats fantastic !! Glad you think i can lose a stone in 5 weeks. I have just checked my Lighterlife book and i lost 22 lb in 5 weeks with them but i weighed a lot more then over 15 stone so you would expect a bigger loss. I could kick myself putting on so much after i bought my outfit. It cost a small fortune so i can not replace it and get a bigger size . I should of done something weeks ago but its just like me to leave things till last minute, i seem to do better under pressure. I would of gone back to LL but it is so expensive every week at £72. So glad i found exante. Put my order in today so it should be waiting when i get back from holiday next friday looking forward to getting things back under control.
Our stats are quite similar, so i am really impressed that you have lossed 9lb in 10 days that gives me hope ! have a good week and i will let you know how i get on with it , will look forward to hearing how you have done Take care Lorraine

You will do it :) let me know when u start ur journey. X

Hiya! I am day 2 today ad have about 10 stone to lose (wahh!) be happy to share the journey and have a buddy! x

Hello All!! I am new to Exante/Minimins too (so I hope I'm posting this in the right place :p) Only just recently discovered Minimins and feel SO inspired by you guys! I've tried every diet under the sun in the past couple of years trying to shift the four stone weight gain which I aquired in 8 months (PCOS) and have failed everytime (major lack of motivation/ generally feeling very helpless) however, time to stop feeling sorry for myself and GET ON WITH IT! A friend of mine recently lost a similar amount of weight on VLCD this and your stories have made me realise it IS possible and I need to get over my negative way of thinking. I'm hoping that you guys might be able to help me with that? :) Sooooo....I am on Day 1 of Exante. Had a shake for breakfast (vanilla)- very nice :) a shake for lunch (chocolate) - very nice :) :) and hopefully a soup for dinner? Hoping to get though the first day and then the first week - mini goals! Thanks for reading - I didn't mean for it to become an essay!! Xxxxx

Hi Ellie, would love to have you as a diet buddy ! I am on holiday till tomorrow so starting exante tomorrow, my packs have arrived so raring to get going . Hope everything is going ok for you . I am new to exante , done lighter life before with amazing results but at £72 a week a bit expensive for me at the moment so hoping exante works just as well , after reading this forum I am sure it is everyone has had great results , keep in touch and let me know how things are going I did lighter life for almost 5 months , including two holidays and Christmas so it can be done !! Will look forward to following your journey .

Hi cozboz, good luck on your journey, mini goals are great and one day leads to another and then you've done a week, then a month. Once ketosis kicks in it gets far easier and the weight comes off so quick every weigh in spurs you on. This forum is great for meeting new people all going through the same thing and hearing how everyone is doing is fantastic keep checking in it will help no end good luck in your first week let us know how you are doing x

Can I possibly sneak in too :) I've recently lost 3 1/2 stone with lighterlife but due to planning for a wedding I'm changing to exante as of Monday to save some pennies.

Hi of course you can! Congratulations on your loss so far fantastic ! Lighter life is pricey next to some I have found on the web, but from what I have seen on here exante works just the same . Today is my first day but I am strangely excited feel awful since putting some back on when is your wedding ?

Good luck not long on ur weight loss, exante is fab and I find this forum helps keep you accountable Xx

Hi Sarahevans, wont take you long to lose 2.5 /3 st. have you been looking for dresses yet or are you waiting till you get to your goal ? My daughter ordered her dress and then lost 2 stone we were panicking that it would be to big as it took 12 weeks to arrive but she ordered a 14 and it fits perfect no alteration needed ( except length ). she still wants to lose more weight but is going to leave it now till after wedding. I started this morning on exante just arrived back from a few days away, had a shake for breakfast and a nut and raisin bar for lunch and they both tasted fine. bar very similar in taste to LL peanut bar but different texture. Its very difficult going back on to packs after a break of 6 months but i must get in my dress 5 weeks tomorrow, just hope not left it to late !!! I am banking on this forum keeping me focused let me know how you get on when you start monday X

Aah that sounds lovely. So far I've not physically looked at any dresses it makes me feel bad thinking about it!! Maybe in October or November I'll look!!!

Back