New starter on cd

vicky34

Hi m
I'm new to cd and very excited after reading everyone's success story's . I'm on day 2 and so far so good even with a trip to chessington with the kids. How do people get on when they have family meals? I'm on 100% ss but have family meal with on laws at the end of pop month and don't want them 2 no I'm doing cd. Any advice would be great x

Hi m
I'm new to cd and very excited after reading everyone's success story's . I'm on day 2 and so far so good even with a trip to chessington with the kids. How do people get on when they have family meals? I'm on 100% ss but have family meal with on laws at the end of pop month and don't want them 2 no I'm doing cd. Any advice would be great x

Hiya - welcome.

You are just going to have to tell them! Not eatig is hard enough, without having to hide it as well.

Well done on being on day 2, many people do not get through day 1 and most that do, go on to succeed.

Everyone's different but I had the odd meal whilst on SS and whilst it makes it harder for a day or two after the meal it worked for me. I didn't tell anyone so had a few celebratory meals out. I tried to keep it low carb as much as I could, which helped getting me back into ketosis afterwards.

I wouldn't recommend this if you think it might make you struggle to get back into the swing of things though...only you will know if you can manage it. :)

Good Luck with whatever you choose to do!

Thanks, I've told everyone which was hard as I'm a nurse and they said it was dangerous but r u not able to eat a small ammount for 1 nite? Gone ketone now so much happier

Back