New starter on cd

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by vicky34, 7 May 2011 Social URL.

1. vicky34

vicky34 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    lt
    Hi m
    I'm new to cd and very excited after reading everyone's success story's . I'm on day 2 and so far so good even with a trip to chessington with the kids. How do people get on when they have family meals? I'm on 100% ss but have family meal with on laws at the end of pop month and don't want them 2 no I'm doing cd. Any advice would be great x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big H

Big H Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(19.82%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hiya - welcome.

You are just going to have to tell them! Not eatig is hard enough, without having to hide it as well.

Well done on being on day 2, many people do not get through day 1 and most that do, go on to succeed.

4. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Everyone's different but I had the odd meal whilst on SS and whilst it makes it harder for a day or two after the meal it worked for me. I didn't tell anyone so had a few celebratory meals out. I tried to keep it low carb as much as I could, which helped getting me back into ketosis afterwards.

I wouldn't recommend this if you think it might make you struggle to get back into the swing of things though...only you will know if you can manage it. :)

Good Luck with whatever you choose to do!

5. vicky34

vicky34 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    lt
    Thanks, I've told everyone which was hard as I'm a nurse and they said it was dangerous but r u not able to eat a small ammount for 1 nite? Gone ketone now so much happier

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.