New starter...survival tips? =]

Yeah my pharmacist said listerine original and oraldene, just the basic one. I struggled with my chicken soup... will they let me swap them for shakes do you think?? x
They should do.... say they made you sick lol.... literally.... x

I have a picture that I hate of myself as the background of my laptop, and my mobile phone.
So everytime I turn on the computer or even look at my phone, I'm reminded of the reason why I'm on this journey, it's a great motivator for me.
I use my laptop 6 days out of seven, and my phone everyday, I've found the pictures help me when I'm at my lowest and having the slightest thoughts of giving in early.
I did have one on the fridge before I started Lipotrim TFR but I found that trips to the fridge don't really last that long (just a quick in and out with the guilty goodies) so the picture was rarely noticed, but the computer screen and mobile cannot be avoided ha! ha!

I have a bouncy playlist on the puter and if I'm struggling I play that and it really lifts my spirits :) ... also have this site logged in ;) and I find posting on here I can lose myself totally :D x x x

Strange I've been using a non alcoholic one and my weight loss has been great

Back