Step 1 Sole Source New Starter to Cambridge. 1st attempt. Day 4

2nd September , day 20 - slept in for work , disaster , had to throw my active blend in my bag and take to work as I had no time to make my shake. Have been all out of sorts all day and a bit hungry if the truth be told. Could quite easily have called a Chinese tonight. Anyway I didn't. Shake fir breaky , soup for lunch and soup for dinner and a lemon bar for supper. 4litres of water and 2 coffees. Weigh in day tomorrow and I'm feeling a bit sick of the products today To be fair. Not a positive day today. Xx

Aw, Don't worry too much hun - you slipped up but you stuck to good foods - chicken salad is not a burger and chips!

The trick now is to get back on it which it sounds like you're doing.

xx

Im right back on it honey but not having a great day. Positivity has gone a bit today xxxx

Awww dont beat yourself up. You could of had a big bad blow out.... thats a pretty minor protein blow out. Im on day 2 n feeling headachy as hell but its totm as well. Joy thst it coincided with first week.... ugh

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

the headaches should go tomorrow honey , just ride the storm xxxx

Aww, I know how you feel - I found yesterday really tricky too for some reason. Bored of the food choices I had, wanting something different and wishing there was an easy way out - all self sabotaging thoughts which do not help. I know there's not another way because i've tried the easy way and that didn't work, I just have to suck it up and get on with it. I had a treat of a Coke Zero yesterday to cheer myself up and when I got home as OH was working late, I decided on a cleaning mission. 3 rooms down and 3 to go tonight (including the mound of washing to go away!) It was really satisfying to channel my energy into something and when I sat down for my soup, I felt like i'd earned it!

Keep on going - you're starting to see the changes and it'll only get better! :)

xx

3rd Sept - day 21 - well ladies , another 4lbs away , got weighed tonight , so pleased i rode the storm yesterday as i could have thrown the towel in very very easily , today has been a good day , got up and had my coffee , made a shake at lunch , im on my days off so i booked nail clients in all day to keep me busy (I have a nail bar at home). Ive lierally just stopped to get weighed then i have 2 clients in at 7.30pm. im rushing a wee mushroom soup down as we speak and a pint of water then i will keep my bar for later , bought some cranberry and mint bars tonight x Hope you are all well x x x

6th Sep - Day 24 - all going plain sailing this week - however , im off out tonight to see Carl Frampton boxing match and we are all meeting up in Nando's for dinner before. I have been researching their menu all week and have decided to eat butterfly chicken with green leaf salad. I will have a bottle of sparkling water with my dinner and a black coffee for desert. Im hoping the breast of chicken isnt coated in anything other than the herbs & spices. I will stick to plan during today though , so far ive had a 500ml bottle of sparkling , a 500ml bottle of still water and a cambridge porridge. xxxx

Sounds like a good plan. Just carry water with you.

Enjoy the boxing!

Thanks pops , never been before so i am peeing myself with excitement , its also the first time ive seen my friends since i started Cambridge. I havent really told anyone hee hee , bought a new top to go , i bought an 18 for the first time in a long time , i went into asda and lifted my usual size 22 and stopped myself for a minute and put it back and took an 18. lets hope it fits lol. I will report back later , happy saturday all , ive only 1 more hour of work then im out a here x x x

I did just that in the shops today. Looked at 20/22 and thought Nooooooo try and 18 and see. Fitted perfect. Soooo happy

Have a great night

9th Sep - Day 27 - Had a fab week end but had some food so Monday morning right back on it. I didnt feel one bit guilty as I made really good choices , if I can say that lol On saturday we went to Nandos and I had Butterfly chicken and mixed green salad as i had planned and had a bottle of sparkling water. But i did throw 2 slice of Haloumi cheese down my throat as quick as lighteneing.....oops !!!

on the sunday i went to my sisters for sunday lunch and took my soup and coffee and water etc , but i caved in and ate a bit of white chicken and a bit of roast beef and 1 carrot , it was delicious and i went home happy as larry lol Straight back on it on Monday morning and today i have a little headache whilst the body adjusts to ketosis again. Oh well , weigh in on Wednesday and that will tell how good or bad my food choices really were lol xxx

Happy Tuesday x

atleast you made good choices! veg and meat dont think will effect your weight loss to much.. when i cheat i go for carbs its not good ha..

atleast you made good choices! veg and meat dont think will effect your weight loss to much.. when i cheat i go for carbs its not good ha..

Becky , i sooooo wanted carbs , you have no idea lol

I did just that in the shops today. Looked at 20/22 and thought Nooooooo try and 18 and see. Fitted perfect. Soooo happy

Have a great night

Wow , I am so happy for you honey , its a great feeling isnt it ? makes shopping so much more pleasant now xxxx

Certainly does. Thank you!!

My nan use to say "little pickers wear big knickers" I still laugh when I say it to myself!!!

Certainly does. Thank you!!

My nan use to say "little pickers wear big knickers" I still laugh when I say it to myself!!!

i still say that wee saying too lol xxx

Last edited:
10th Sept - Day 28 - Well today is weigh in day , and im normally beside myself with excitement , however , today i am not feeling very positive about my weigh in as i had food at the week end and i fell as if i have let myself down a little. I know I will be disappointed in myself if i go and dont lose anything , but i also know I self sabotaged my weeks work with choosing to eat at the week end. Ho hum , what can i do now. What is done is done. I will have to deal with the consequences. I will be starting to do my 3 daily positives from today to try and keep me motivated.

my 3 daily positives

#1 - I have a good team of staff round me to keep me motivated. They are all very health conscious and make good choices regarding food , which makes it easier for me to get through my shift.

#2 - So far in 28 days I have 18lbs off - ive never ever done that on any other diet in my ife

#3 - Bought 2 new items of clothing yesterday in a size 16 - and they FIT !!!!! - I bought all new dresses in July for my holidays in a size 22 !!!!!!

trying to stay positive today , I know this diet works if you stick to it , praise the lord xxxx

Happy Wednesday

Well , only 1lb off this week , secretly gutted , but I guess it's 1 stone 5lbs off in 28 days , not too shabby xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi. Well done on new purchase of size 16's. I bought loads of dresses in a 22 for summer hold too - trying not to think of wasted money but the thought of lovely new, smaller ones like you xx

15th Sept - Day 34 - Oooft , went home to Glasgow for the week end and ate all the wrong things. Back on the rat race today ! tired & Grumpy and feeling rubbish x

Back