Step 1 Sole Source New Starter to Cambridge. 1st attempt. Day 4

Wow - you are a busy bee! It is tricky with social occasions, but i've been having people over/cooking/going for takeaways and I just sit with my bar/shake. I know it's not long term that I'll have to be unsociable - I just need to get used to the now of "missing out."

Good luck for weigh in! :)

xx

Good luck for today !

x

Thanks honey , just getting g ready to leave xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

FlicG my weekend was ok , it was my weekend on so I'm quite good at work. I was on Fri sat and sunday 12hr shifts then home to bed. I'm a transport mgr for sainsbury distribution and in my days off I'm a nail technician , ive 2 nail bars that I own do I'm kept busy. My problem is this is a very unsociable diet and my husband and friends are feeling it more than I do , however , my very close friend has started Cambridge 2 weeks ago now so it makes it a bit easier now xxx Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just wanted to say I fully agree with hubby & friends feeling it more, it's amazing how much of our social lives revolve around food and drink and it's hard for them to understand our desire & determination to change. In the run upto my wedding I cancelled all but essential events & outings, it's a small price to pay in the long run.
Great your friend has started ? Always good to have a buddy.
Good luck again for weight in x

23rd September - day 41 - weigh in day a day early as CWC is away all day tomorrow , -4lbs off , delighted , absolutely over the moon , 23lbs in 41 days , not too shabby , just came home from weigh in and made my porridge and cinder toffee coffee , absolutely gorgeous , a wee relaxing day before the madness of my nail customers arrive about 4pm xxxx

Well done that's great, 4lb is a lovely loss x

YAY! GREAT news after your last couple of weigh ins - you must be really pleased? You see, it paid off sticking with it and was all worth it in the end. :)

Have a nice time with your nail clients tonight. Really want to have mine done now! haha.

xx

Thanks ladies , it's just the wee boost I need to keep going , delighted xxx

30th Sept 2014 - day 48 - Well , what can i say , what a week end i have had. Right off plan , friends were over from Scotland for the week end and i was very naughty. Friday went to TGI Fridays and then to the theatre to see Blood Brothers , Saturday went to see the Belfast Giants then off to the chinese for a meal , Sunday went for an ulster fry breakfast then into Belfast to the Sunday Market then back to TGI Fridays at night. Woeful !!!!! Back on it on monday morning , was tough but stuck it out. Today isnt to bad yet , no real hunger pangs as yet , had tons of water , porridge , soup and a choc bar. all good so far x

1st October 2014 - day 49 weigh in day , been hard at it Monday and Tuesday to try and undo all the bad I done at the weekend. Weigh in is at 4.30pm and I'm dreading it. Monday and Tuesday were 100% so today should gradually get better for me and see me go into ketosis fingers crossed.

1st October 2014 - day 49 weigh in day , been hard at it Monday and Tuesday to try and undo all the bad I done at the weekend. Weigh in is at 4.30pm and I'm dreading it. Monday and Tuesday were 100% so today should gradually get better for me and see me go into ketosis fingers crossed.

Good luck for weigh in, be sure to let us know how you get on :)

Good luck for weigh in....hope it's not too bad. The most important thing is you went straight back to it and got back to Cambridge, rather than continue to cheat.

xx

4th October 2014 - Day 52 - October - Where did September go !!!! At work all week end on 3 x 12hr shifts , this is day 2 of 3 - last night was particularly bad as i was hungry but stuck to plan. Ive been kinda on plan from Wenesday 100% with a few wee extra products to see me through. Sticking to 4litres of water a day no problem. Drinking lots of coffee and trying to keep my eyes on the prize - 5 weeks till I hit the big USA - Vegas Baby !!! Im still ok with my "Stay the same" weigh in as I had a planned week end off with my friends coming over from Scotland to visit. Its knocked me back a week but I had a lovely week end. Im a bit sad this week end as i want it to be last week end again if you know what i mean - hey ho , life goes on and I will see all my friends again on 6th Dec when they arrive for our xmas night out in Belfast x Happy Saturday and thank you for all your support xxx

8th Oct 2014 - Day 56 - Weigh in day , not optomistic at all , had a sneaky weigh in this morning and it looks as if i am staying the same this week again. WTF !!!!

Last edited:
8th Oct 2014 - Day 56 - Weigh in day , not optomistic at all , had a sneaky weigh in this morning and it looks as if i am staying the same this week again. WTF !!!!

The scales do strange things at times.
Hope your ok ? Let us know after your official weigh in x

The scales do strange things at times.
Hope your ok ? Let us know after your official weigh in x

its at 6pm honey so i will come on shortly after. It is my TOTM next week so maybe i am retaining water but i dont think so as i am never out the loo lol

Awk stayed the same again , so cross xxx

Having the same problem 100% on plan to :( x

Pops it's soooo frustrating pal xxxx

Back