New starter to CD - excited and nervous

Joey34

Hi,

I started the CD 810 plan yesterday after half heartedly trying different programmes over the last year. I'm nervous that if I break the programme I'll drop out so am committing to updating my thread each week.

I want to lose this weight so so much, I'm sick of looking in the mirror and not liking what I see, I'm tired of my life and happiness revolving around my weight.

I dont have masses of weight to lose which I find can make it harder to lose the weight, people say I dont have too much to lose and it will be easy, but its not, and I find this as an excuse to overeat.

I am committed to sticking to this programme 100%. I am on holidays next week and I'm taking my sachets, bars and shakes with me. This is the last holiday that I will be fat and frumpy on the beach, so rather than it being a "forget about my diet I'm on hols week" I'm creating a "fun and healthy" holiday. I'm going to start each day with a 30min walk/run on the beach, followed by a swim. I plan on coming back feeling healthy and refreshed rather than bloated and hung over.

I will stay in touch and let you know how I go. I'm having my first weigh in on Tuesday due to my hol which will only have 4 days done.

Hi I've just had my first weigh in. After a week where I convinced myself I'd not lost anything or maybe just a few lbs, I am amazed I lost 12.5 lbs and 3.5 inches off my waist. Good luck you can do it!

Oh my God Lillouis thats an amazing result, well done, phenominal, and in one week, wow,
and thank you, hopefully I'll be putting a weight loss up here soon

Back