New starter to Exante, buddies please

Welcome to all you newbies

Hi Liz, just checking in to see how your doing and finding it so far?

As for me it's day 2 and it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. I have had a few hunger pangs late in the evening but usually drink water or have a cup of tea hope it continues that way. Am looking forward to ketosis kicking in .

Hi Miss Gina, I'm doing ok had pains in my tummy but other than that not to bad. Its boredom and habit that seems to make me want to eat, but I know I've really got to make an effort this time.

I just had a vanilla shake with ice and coffee that was nice. Going to watch Big brother later, sad or what :D

Hi,

I've ordered the Exante 4 week pack for me and my wife. She's looking to lose 2 stone, I need to shift 6 !

A friend has lost 5 1/2 stone, so she's giving me a few pointers.

Packs should arrive tomorrow, so Thurs is D-day ! Stocking up on the willpower.

Andy

Good luck Andy, How did you find your first day?

Good luck Andy, How did you find your first day?

I found it good. Had a mushroom soup, which was nice, without too much doctoring, tried a chicken but put that down the sink and had a tomato which wasn't too bad with the addition of salt and pepper, garlic and paprika !

I also had a bar, not Exante, but from a well-known supermarket, same nutritional values and much much cheaper. I also had cups of tea and Asda coke zero as and when. All in all, pretty good.

Day 2, I've had a vegetable soup which I though was really nice, just added a touch of salt and some tabasco. Also had another bar and will have another soup later. So all is good, it's early days and my motivation is high. I'm told by my friend that when ketosis kicks in, she has lots of energy, when does that generally happen?

Andy;)

Well done Andy, sounds like you are doing well

Miss Gina- how are you getting on?

I've managed to resist food today again so 100% compliance in 3 days. Had a great time at Pleasurewood hills as well. Watched BB last night, not too sure about who they have put in to, although Robbie is quite tasty! Yep going to watch X-factor tomorrow night, god I watch some crap tv :)

Yey I luv trash tv too!!!!! Just think how good we gonna loony by the time big brother/x factor finished woop woop bring it on! And let's hope Paddy kicks the crap out of Jedward they do my head in!!!!

Hey to give you new guys some encouragement I'm on Day 16 and I don't get hungry at all! I go to the gym 3 times a week and live totally normally but I dont have to face the hard decision of what to eat and all that measuring! Im sure youll all do great :D Just stick with it, its totally worth it and be careful what you drink, some drinks knock you out of ketosis! Xx

Yey I luv trash tv too!!!!! Just think how good we gonna loony by the time big brother/x factor finished woop woop bring it on! And let's hope Paddy kicks the crap out of Jedward they do my head in!!!!

Kazz- love your post it made me giggle. Yep we could looks loads slimmer by the end of x-factor. Mind you I'm going to be pleased to get to the end of celeb bb 3 weeks and we should be getting used to it by then

Well done Andy, sounds like you are doing well

Miss Gina- how are you getting on?

I've managed to resist food today again so 100% compliance in 3 days. Had a great time at Pleasurewood hills as well. Watched BB last night, not too sure about who they have put in to, although Robbie is quite tasty! Yep going to watch X-factor tomorrow night, god I watch some crap tv :)

Hi Liz well done on 100% compliance. Are you finding it any easier on the tummy yet?

I'm on day 4 today and hopefully at the end of it I'll be able to say I've had 4 day of 100% compliance.

I am actually not finding the shakes soups and bars that bad, I also find the water flavourings nice as well. I intend on buying some bouillon so I can use it as a soup sometimes Hopefully this will help me with my water consumption as I'm struggling to drink the suggested amount of water.

The kids are away for the week (which doesn't happen very often), so I'll have some time on my hands can relax a bit with the hubby. It will be strange going out without eating but so far I'm not missing anything at all.

Long may it continue..:)

Hi Miss Gina, I'm doing ok thanks although went food shopping for husband and daughter and that made me really wanna eat, but I didn't. They munched out on pizza and I had a shake. I am cooking roast chicken tomorrow and will have a few bits of chicken and some veg, I did this last time and it helps me feel part of the family meal times and keeps me going through the week, but that's it just a very very small meal on a sunday.

I think the shakes are nice too and the bars I haven't tried the soups as didn't have them in my pack. It is a struggle drinking the water sometimes, although fizzy water helps.

Enjoy your relaxation time with hubbie, what about popping to the cinema, at least you can do that without eating.

Well done anway and keep up the good work :)

hi all new starters im only day 11 or 12 myself but find this site helps so much everyone has been so nice and everyone's so helpfull so good luck with your start and hope to 'chat' to you soon xx

Hi Lizzy and everyone your all doing so well, i'm on day 6 and don't feel one bit hungry and I actually like the soups, shakes and bars :) this is my problem with food I like EVERYTHING haha.

Weigh in for me tomorrow, cant believe i've got through my first week already!

Well done missy I'm sure youll be delighted with your 1st WI xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Hi Missy and charlies mum. I'm on day 5 I think? I'm still getting headaches and the occassional hungry moments, not sure if its habit or hungar though. So not sure if I'min ketosis yet. I like the bars and the shakes, I've not tried the soups yet. I bought some biggest loser bars at asda today so might try one of those tomorrow for a change.

Missy good luck with weigh in tomorrow

Aww well done Hunni week 1 weigh in makes it all worth it keep at it and good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Hi Miss Gina, I'm doing ok thanks although went food shopping for husband and daughter and that made me really wanna eat, but I didn't. They munched out on pizza and I had a shake. I am cooking roast chicken tomorrow and will have a few bits of chicken and some veg, I did this last time and it helps me feel part of the family meal times and keeps me going through the week, but that's it just a very very small meal on a sunday.

I think the shakes are nice too and the bars I haven't tried the soups as didn't have them in my pack. It is a struggle drinking the water sometimes, although fizzy water helps.

Enjoy your relaxation time with hubbie, what about popping to the cinema, at least you can do that without eating.

Well done anway and keep up the good work :)

Hi Liz, well done for resisting temptation, gosh I know how difficult it can be..The family had a take away on Friday I resisted but it smelt mouthwatering (well my mouth was watering lol) and I'm so glad I did..

Sound like a good idea to be able to have a Sunday dinner with the family hhhhmm it's something I might consider myself. It like doing WS do you still have 3 pack on that day and a meal?

Hi Liz, well done for resisting temptation, gosh I know how difficult it can be..The family had a take away on Friday I resisted but it smelt mouthwatering (well my mouth was watering lol) and I'm so glad I did..

Sound like a good idea to be able to have a Sunday dinner with the family hhhhmm it's something I might consider myself. It like doing WS do you still have 3 pack on that day and a meal?

I just had a very very small meal, 1 piece of brocceli, 1 piece of cauliflower about 4 slices of courgette and 3 slices of chicken, so should only be about 200 cals. I did still have 3 packs as well. Not eating any other day except Sundays, its a little treat for me and something to look forward to.

Well done for resisting the take away, its hard sometimess, but we must be strong and lose the pounds :D

The hunger goes I promise! After the first 3/4 days for me! I have maybe felt hunger three times in 19 days.. I still salivate around good smelling food and find it hard around people eating but its very much a mental battle than a physical hunger so stay strong and youll be into the 'easier' times =) The food with still be there when you've finished the diet ;) Xx

Back