New starter to Exante, buddies please

Are you guys going to add in a meal at week 4 Riggie or are you going to go the whole way until you reach target weight? Xx

Not had a great day today already added two meals today! Went to Mcdonalds and had a chicken salad no dressing so shouldn't be to bad and then had a prawn salad for tea. Haven't had any carbs though so fingers crossed it won't make too much difference. Last night by mistake I drank a glass of full fat Dr Pepper instead of diet one. Lets hope the weekend is better

Not had a great day today already added two meals today! Went to Mcdonalds and had a chicken salad no dressing so shouldn't be to bad and then had a prawn salad for tea. Haven't had any carbs though so fingers crossed it won't make too much difference. Last night by mistake I drank a glass of full fat Dr Pepper instead of diet one. Lets hope the weekend is better

I went out on Wednesday with the hubby, we ended up going to Nandos I was determined to eat sensibly he ordered a platter meal. I had a chicken breast removed the skin with a green leaf salad that wasn't too bad it was the creamy salad dressing and balsamic vinegar where I let myself down has coke zero so that wasn't too bad.
After that we went to the cinema he brought a large bag of sweet popcorn after listening to him munching on popcorn for what seemed like forever after a while I couldn't resist:(.
I just hope it doesn't have too bad an impact on my wait loss next week.. since then I've been back on at 100%

I went out on Wednesday with the hubby, we ended up going to Nandos I was determined to eat sensibly he ordered a platter meal. I had a chicken breast removed the skin with a green leaf salad that wasn't too bad it was the creamy salad dressing and balsamic vinegar where I let myself down has coke zero so that wasn't too bad.
After that we went to the cinema he brought a large bag of sweet popcorn after listening to him munching on popcorn for what seemed like forever after a while I couldn't resist:(.
I just hope it doesn't have too bad an impact on my wait loss next week.. since then I've been back on at 100%

Nice to hear from you and well done on 10lb lost in your first week that's amazing. Funny how we both had a bad day. I'm hoping to be good from now on though. I'm off to a family party shortly MUST RESIST FOOD :D It does sound like we made sensible choices anyway with our food, so lets hope the scales are kind to us

Not having a great weekend in between arguing with husband and eating, I'm not a happy bunny. Although I have only been eating salad and a bit of meat. Really need to get my @rse in to gear. Have been good today though

Hiya,

I've just ordered my first pack of Exante. Being doing slimming world for about a month but too much choice is really letting me down!!

Going to try this for a month and see how I get on with the structure.

I expect (due to the bank hol) that it will be wed's when my pack arrives so will start on Thursday.

In the meantime I will stick to SW and cut back on my carbs to get me heading in the right direction!

Are you guys going to add in a meal at week 4 Riggie or are you going to go the whole way until you reach target weight? Xx

Week 2 loss for me is only 3lbs - a little disappointed, although i appreciate that the average is going to be around 3lbs per week. On the bright side, in 2 weeks that's 13lbs for me, and 10lbs each for my wife and daughter.

We're planning to go with the meal option in week 5.

3lbs is still good! I went for the AAM option and didnt handle it well- though I've had a 4.5lbs loss this week because of it yay! =D Xx

Back