New starter to Exante, buddies please

The hunger goes I promise! After the first 3/4 days for me! I have maybe felt hunger three times in 19 days.. I still salivate around good smelling food and find it hard around people eating but its very much a mental battle than a physical hunger so stay strong and youll be into the 'easier' times =) The food with still be there when you've finished the diet ;) Xx

Absolutely agree ... It's mental hunger not genuine ... Oooo errr a bit like greed ( ;( ) and me guessing we all know greed ..,, xxx

Yep you are right ladies its greed, mental hunger and boredom I think :D

The hunger goes I promise! After the first 3/4 days for me! I have maybe felt hunger three times in 19 days.. I still salivate around good smelling food and find it hard around people eating but its very much a mental battle than a physical hunger so stay strong and youll be into the 'easier' times =) The food with still be there when you've finished the diet ;) Xx

That's a good wee thing to remember!

[/B]

That's a good wee thing to remember!

A friend said 'The food will still be there when you've finished' to me at the start of my diet and I've really clung onto it. It's one of those mantras I say when I'm feeling weak :)

:thread_moved: to main forum due to food references

How is everyone today?

I'm still being good and weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed for a good loss although now seems to be TOTM

Ooo exciting good luck Hun and let us know how you get on xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Morning lost 9lb in first week. Happy with that

Wow well done chuck xxx

Well done that's an amazing loss :) keep up the good work, I only lost 4lb this week, but i'm hoping for a bigger loss at my next weigh in xx

I started today not very successfully as products got delivered to work lol , kcal were limited however , so ready to do it full on tomorrow :)

Well done to everyone so far x

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

I started today not very successfully as products got delivered to work lol , kcal were limited however , so ready to do it full on tomorrow :)

Well done to everyone so far x

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

Thanks and good luck for tomorrow and your first full day

Well done that's an amazing loss :) keep up the good work, I only lost 4lb this week, but i'm hoping for a bigger loss at my next weigh in xx

Thanks Missy, you did well too, keep up the good work

Week 1 gone, lost 10lbs, happy with that. My wife (Liz) lost 7.5lbs, she is happy as well and my 18 yr old daughter (Alex) also lost 6lbs.

Almost 12 bags of sugar between us !

We've been having skimmed milk in tea and coffee, as we can't drink it without. I've also had the odd tomato here and there as a snack.

I've used different ingredients to vary the taste of the soups, garlic, chilli, paprika, curry powder etc. I'm off to Tesco shortly to see what else I can find. Variety is the spice of life after all !

Andy;)

Well done Andy to you your wife and daughter theyre fab losses x

Well done everyone on their losses. Amazing ones there. Wouldn't worry if it's a low weight loss. I only lost 4lb in my first week and panicked as I know the weight loss is supposed to go down after the first week but I've been consistently losing 4lbs each week =) Xx

Week 1 gone, lost 10lbs, happy with that. My wife (Liz) lost 7.5lbs, she is happy as well and my 18 yr old daughter (Alex) also lost 6lbs.

Almost 12 bags of sugar between us !

We've been having skimmed milk in tea and coffee, as we can't drink it without. I've also had the odd tomato here and there as a snack.

I've used different ingredients to vary the taste of the soups, garlic, chilli, paprika, curry powder etc. I'm off to Tesco shortly to see what else I can find. Variety is the spice of life after all !

Andy;)

Andy that is great well done to you and the whole family! It must be great that you are all doing the diet. I have a skinny husband and its very fustrating :mad:

Thanks Kel and Lizzy,

Certainly keeps the motivation going to see the losses, although I'm prepared for them to slow down. Just need to keep plugging on!

My youngest daughter, who doesn't need to lose weight thinks it's hilarious that we're having soups/shakes/bars while she tucks into her favourites. (she's 9 going on 20 !!)

Are you guys going to add in a meal at week 4 Riggie or are you going to go the whole way until you reach target weight? Xx

Back