New starter to slim & save!

saddia81

Hi guys! Having read so many success stories has made me finally want to do something about my weight! I hope u can support me also as there are so many friendly and supportive people on here xx

Welcome! When do you start? Lots of helpful tips on here, but if you have any questions just ask!

Peppermint tea is a lifesaver first few days as caffiene free and keeps cravings at bay :-D good luck and welcome :-D

Good luck! I restarted yesterday and was constantly on this forum snd it helped so much! Its not a easy diet to be honest its alot of will power needed but if u get thru tge first few dats it gets easier x

Thanku x how has the diet been for u? Lots of luck to u too x

Hiya

Ive done the diet before and it does work if u stick to it its the only diet thats worked for me i have 2 stone to lose so hoping its the last time i do this diet just want to finish once and for all!

I like this compared to cambridge as they have the meal packs which is a life saver;)

Hello and welcome. You'll find huge support on here, it's a fabulous place, will really help you though it. Plan for the first few days to be pretty hideous, have lots of distraction activities to do and be kind to yourself, make time to have a hot bubbly bath, catch up on tv you've not seen, plan some early nights, and other activities when you would have previously dipped into snacks. Also take your measurements now, cause losing isn't just about the scales, it's how you look, and there will be some weeks when you'll not see much on the scales, but you'll drop a lot of inches. Set some targets and make them timebound - it's a great motivator to spur you on when you're reaching a target date to give yourself a little extra push sometimes :)

Hi Saddia and welcome :)

Im on day 2 of my restart and so far so good. Can only reiterate what everybody has said really. Keep busy the first few days and remember to take pics and measurements.

Back