New Starter!!

Hello everyone,

After a few failed attempts at various diets I have come back to Slimming World although due to saving to move out I am having to do the diet from home rather than attend a class so all the help you can give me would be fantastic!

I have done well so far today but I know that by the middle to end of the week i will be struggling.

Has anyone any ideas/tips on good lunches which will be filling and ensure I dont reach for any naughty snacks?!!?

Thanks
Lisa

Hey Lisa! Oh, just said hi to you on another thread too, didn't realise you had your own
smile.gif
Will say hi again
biggrin.gif
HI!! And just wanted to pop in and say if you feel like joining a team will help motivate you to lose weight, we've just started adding names to a list on this page http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wor...ml#post2632569 (The FlabFighters! - July Challenge) and will all start updating our losses from Thursday
smile.gif
You can set yourself a goal target if you want, whatever feels best. We will be your group while you can't attend :) on call 24/7!

There are some brilliant recipes in the SW section, you can even find some practically syn free recipes, freeing up your syns for those much needed snacks... or you could snack on carrot sticks :p Hope to see you around! xxx

Back