Total Solution New starter

Hi ,

I am a new starter not just at exante but at registering for this site. Currently having the devils own job navigating my way around it. Probably not least because I am determined to sit in the garden and enjoy the sunshine so am having real problems seeing the screen. Last year I swore I would lose 4 stone and never put it back on I managed 3 and yes 15 months later I have put it all back on. So I thought if I registered on here it may help to keep me focussed from what I have read it appears to be a very supportive site. I started on Monday so tomorrow is first weigh in. I have really struggled this week so am hoping for
a good first weeks loss.

Hiya Nikki

Welcome and good luck with ur journey.
Bet you can't wait till tomorrow for weigh in eh :) xx

YEEEEEH I lost 9lbs, a difficult week but definitely worth it.. Did 'go lower' last year and then a bit of cambridge but I think the bars from exante really help. They taste great and I feel like I'm having a treat.. Now have got to negotiate my way through all the family coming next weekend and a street party followed by a 30th party the following weekend. Any suggestions greatfully received:wave_cry:

9lb down is great, well done:happy096:

Next weekend do you want to eat? If you do why not decide on moving up one of the plans for the few days and if you stay with lean meats and non starchy veggies your weight gain should not be too bad and then back on TS.

The main thing is whatever you decide that you have a plan otherwise it is easy to throw caution to the wind when surrounded by delicious food and go off the rails.

Great loss well done :) xx

well done x

Back