Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

new starter........

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by chrisfromengland, 20 April 2011 Social URL.

1. chrisfromengland

chrisfromengland Full Member

hi all
    right after lots of starts on the cambridge diet, i've decided to give it up, because at the end of the day, i just can't do without food.
    So after a bit of research i've decided for this diet.
    As it has my favourite food on it chicken, and i'm allowed diet coke,which is a life saver when out on a saturday night.

I look forward to you giving me some tips.

thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmma

Emmma grammar police

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(28.21%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Welcome Chris, have you read the book yet? When are you planning on starting? Have you been on the dukan website to calculate your true weight?

That was a bit of a barrage, sorry!

4. Vickki

Vickki Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Hi chris :) I agree I love diet coke and was so happy to be able to have it :) Good luck xxxxxxxx

5. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    I'd advise continuing your research and planning and get your menus sorted before starting :)

Feel free to ask questions if there are things you don't understand; you'll need to find oatbran and the fat free dairy before you start too!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.