new starter!

so i'm going for the big bang and total solution starts tuesday/wednesday depending if i can collect it from the couriers tomorrow with it being bank hol!

i'm a size 16 and i want to be a ten! long way to go ano, about 4 stone to loose, hopefully by september, (my 21st) i'll be a 12, and christmas is when i want to be fully happy! ive finished uni for the summer, and gone back to work full time, started a zumba class and an aerobics class, which i know i might have to stop those when i start the diet til my energy levels are good again, but if i do, ill just do some daily walking after or before work, these next 4 weeks will be crucial, as all of my mates are still at uni, so i need a headstart so im committed by the time they come back, alcohol, sweets n chocs have been off the agenda for a week, this is difficult for a student haha! so wish me luck!

any tips will be greatly apprechiated, im going to blog everyday to be reflective on how i feel and hopefully i'll get there!

has everyone else done the week break after a month?

Hello! I'm just setting out on my exante journey, too. I'm a little ahead of you at day 4 :) I found the first 2 days to be the most challenging (day 2 in particular, I wanted to eat EVERYTHING). After that once you get in to ketosis the hunger really does go away. I am finishing day 4 now and I feel fantastic. I'm barely even thinking about food!

I am thinking that during the week food break I will do the simple solution so still having my 3 packs a day but just have a tiny meal in the evening as well. This is recommended for health reasons, although I am expecting it to be a massive kick in the gut in terms of throwing me out of ketosis and having to get back 'in the zone' afterwards. Still, I have done it once and I am sure I can do it again.

You just need to be really, really determined. To the point that everytime you THINK about eating you are instantly reminded with a counter-thought why you are on this diet and what you want to get out of it. I've had a few slips and wobbles where I've looked at food but instantly had a thought of, "I am CHOOSING not to eat that because not being fat means more to me than eating that would" or "That will still be there when I finish my diet" and, thanks to that, I have managed to stick to it 100% quite easily so far.

I hope you get on well with the diet and good luck for the rest of your exante journey! x

Hi Im on day four today and finding it a bit easier now, I know it does get easier everyday you stick to it but this is a hard diet to follow and you need real willpower to stick with it for the long run, I did lose a lot before but put all but 30lbs back on but that was my own stupid fault going back to what I was eating before so this time I am staying with it until I get to the end and then retraining myself to eat right the road is long and hard but worth it in the end

hi there and good luck! :)

thankyou so much guys! ive found out i can pick it up tomorrow morning, and im off work so ill have a good reading time and start tuesday, i really hope this works, i know only i can do it and persue it but im just praying!

hi there and good luck! :)

ooooh and gina were wanting around the same goal weight! but your time scale is more realistic then mine, im just gonna see how it goes, gonna do all measurements tomorrow, one thing i think is crazy i found on a size chart i need to loose something like 12 inches off my bust to be a size 10, haha not possible! x

I've just started on my 2nd day, good luck when you start.

BF

I'm sure you'll be fine ... take it a day at a time and set your goals and mini goals!!! Good luck xx

Back