New Starter

When i first started the first one i had i didn't mind.... but when i tried it again it was awfull.... Poured it away!!! X

Wonder if that's why people who have the soups lose weight quicker as they are simply VILE and undrinkable :( lol x x x

Trueleame said:
Wonder if that's why people who have the soups lose weight quicker as they are simply VILE and undrinkable :( lol x x x

Lol yep that's a good theory haha. I'm quite lucky actually as I only got 2 of them and I'm weighing in on Monday morning at the chemist so would have 2 packs left over. Thank goodness as couldn't go through that again lol xxx

Hi Ladies, hope you all had a lovely day:)

Hi Carol, Thank you for post. Very well done for resisting cake:). I was in same situation (again) at work surrounded by cream cakes, but keep myself focussed. I am pretty sure we both will stick to it with self-control and support from this lovely group.

Hi Niamh, and thank you for your advise on soup. I called my pharmacist and he confirmed that soup is actually vegetarian made with soya protein. You were 100% correct, but after reading all the soup reviews I think I will give it a miss.

Hi Emz, How did your first day go? I read about soup. I havent tried hot chocolate, may be will have that as my last meal today.

Any advice from all the lovely ladies on making shakes. I made one at work today but it still had lumps in it after 10 minutes of shaking :( . Thank you

Hi Ladies, hope you all had a lovely day:)

Hi Carol, Thank you for post. Very well done for resisting cake:). I was in same situation (again) at work surrounded by cream cakes, but keep myself focussed. I am pretty sure we both will stick to it with self-control and support from this lovely group.

Hi Niamh, and thank you for your advise on soup. I called my pharmacist and he confirmed that soup is actually vegetarian made with soya protein. You were 100% correct, but after reading all the soup reviews I think I will give it a miss.

Hi Emz, How did your first day go? I read about soup. I havent tried hot chocolate, may be will have that as my last meal today.

Any advice from all the lovely ladies on making shakes. I made one at work today but it still had lumps in it after 10 minutes of shaking :( . Thank you
You can get a hand blender in the supermarket for about a fiver hun!!! Failing that i think some peeps use a shaker!!! x

Thank you Deezer and Niamh

I use electric blender at home.
Bought shaker for work but it was quite lumpy, I am sure it will come with practice:)

Oh also I find if you put in half of the powder, Shake, then rest of powder, Shake it mixes a bit easier rather than lump everything in together.

Thank you Niamh
Will definitely try that:)
I put whole sachet in & then water & it turned out to be a bit of lumpy shake.
Had no choice but to drink it at work

How is your first week going? When is your first weigh in?

Hi Deezer,
I've drunk almost 3 litres today so didn't know whether I should up it to 4 although not keen as I'm a driving instructor and toilet breaks can be difficult at times lol!!

Hi Deezer,
I've drunk almost 3 litres today so didn't know whether I should up it to 4 although not keen as I'm a driving instructor and toilet breaks can be difficult at times lol!!
Lol... i'm the same but def found when i upped it to 4 it helped....

I try t have 2 before i leave for work lol.... But thats not till 11am.... 1 throughout the day and then 1 in the evening!!!!

I started yesterday and stuck to it 100% even though it was my sons 2nd birthday and his cake was screaming at me to eat it!!!!
I'm currently 18st 4lbs (116kgs) so want to lose about 6 1/2 stone......fingers crossed I can stick to it :)

Hi Carol

How is your diet coming along. I am on 4th day today of diet and feel a bit tired :sigh: although still looking forward to my Monday weigh in :)

HEY ALL..

HOWS EVERYONES DAY GOING.??

i started this morning. went for my consultation and got my bag of 'meals' lol. :D:D so far so good for me. 2 litres down and onto my third bottle now. have had 2 shakes so far. vanilla this morning and chocolate for lunch. gonna try the chicken soup for dinner but i not too hopeful haha. i only got 2 soups incase i dont like them.

when i got weighed i was 13st 12lbs which i was slightly pleased about as was at a slimming club for the past few weeks and never seemed to get under 14stone. so at least im in the 13's :D:

the pharmacist and i had a good long chat and agreed that a good goal weight would be in the 10's so i have made a target of 10st 7lbs. that gives me 47lbs to lose which when i break it down doesnt seem too bad.

i hope all you ladies are having a good week and all the other restarters and starters are hetting through the day okay. onwards and thinwards lol :D:D:D xxxx

Hi Emz

My first three days went really well.
I am struggling a bit today but not giving up. I have been 100% with diet but feel like having something hot. Tried hot shake but couldnt take the taste :(, the tried chocolate recipe, it was ok but very rich, had half and rest in the bin.

How is your diet going?

MrsRR said:
Hi Emz

My first three days went really well.
I am struggling a bit today but not giving up. I have been 100% with diet but feel like having something hot. Tried hot shake but couldnt take the taste :(, the tried chocolate recipe, it was ok but very rich, had half and rest in the bin.

How is your diet going?

Hi mrsRR.

I'm doing grand thanks. I'm in ketosis today (day 3) but for some reason today has been the hardest so far. I've still been 100% but have had a few cravings for food. I'm staying strong though and keeping up with my water. Have booked an appointment with my old Cambridge diet consultant for Monday as can't stomach the lipotrim shakes. They are awful. I tried the vanilla shake hot yesterday with a spoonful of coffee in it and it was rank..!!

Hope u are having a good week luvvie xx

Hi Emz

Thank you for reply

I had brilliant 3 days but today has been a bit hard for me:(

I think it's weather and worry of family functions coming up next weekend!

I find LT hot shakes revolting to, if you find cd better taste Hun go for it.

Best wishes and let us know how you get on

Regards

MrsRR ... if your using a shaker put the water in first then put the powder in afterwards it does help to get the lumps out ;o)

Well done for not cracking ...wait till you step on the scales and it will ALL seem worth it honey :D x x x

Trueleame said:
MrsRR ... if your using a shaker put the water in first then put the powder in afterwards it does help to get the lumps out ;o)

Well done for not cracking ...wait till you step on the scales and it will ALL seem worth it honey :D x x x

Thank you Trueleame

I m slowly getting to grips with shaker
Today was better than yesterday, although I had to go food shopping for kids & hubby.

I m looking forward to my Monday weigh in. I v been called in for meeting at work on Monday so will be starving myself till afternoon to get weighed at my pharmacy!

How is your weight loss journey going? Does it get better with time? Take care

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MrsRR... it does get better :D ... trust me...this is the 3rd time round for me trying to deal with this. WI 1 was really good 10lbs and its TOTM for me atm as well. I am going to a new chemist tomorrow but will be going back to Friday WI's as they are easiest for me :) ... Good luck with your journey honey keep up the good work x x x

Thank you Deezer and TrueLeame:)

You both have done really well on your losses.

I get so much support from here to keep going. I am determined to loose weight this time. Might shift to weight loss through maintainance once I loose 2 stones. Not sure how long it will take me though!

TrueLeame, friday weigh in is very good idea. It should provide the motivation when most required, over a weekend.
Let us know how you get on.

Take care Ladies

Back