New starter!!!!

Kerry1971

Hi everyone, just like to say hello, I'm starting my journey today, I have about 2.5 stones to lose, and was wondering if this is possible to achieve in 8 weeks following this plan???

I have been successful with weightwatchers in the past, but for various reasons (mainly overeating) have gained in the last 12 months and would love to get back to my goal of 10.7, Decided to follow this plan as I've been browsing over the last few weeks and am amazed at the support and weightlosses which are fantastic and I just can't seem to get back into weightwatchers....So here goes, day 1.

:) Kerry..xx

Last edited:
Good luck with your first day, just get into the right mindset and you will be fine. People seem to lose their weight quite quickly on this diet and if you are doing the Total plan it says expect to lose about one stone a month although it probably depends how your body reacts and I would imagine it is different for everyone.

K
x

Good luck hun, i am on day 2 as long as i drink plenty of water dnt i dnt feel that hungry

Hi becky_1701, great to hear you've made it to day 2, not finding it too bad today, had a shake and half a bar, and both were suprisingly nice, also on my 3rd litre of water so heyho onwards and downwards hopefully.xx:)

Good Luck, sounds like your day's going well so far :D

Welcome! I would say that it is very possible for you to achieve that in 8 weeks if you stick to it.

I too want to get down to 10st7lb and would like to do so before I go on my holidays.

Good luck- sounds like you are already on your way to success!

Jem xxxx

Hi jem_jem, what a fab weightloss you've had this week, you must be chuffed to bits:):eek::)....That's exactly what I need to see to keep me inspired....Well Done!!!xx

Hiya kerry, welcome and good luck :hug99: xx

I started today too-I would love to lose 2 stone by my friends wedding on 30th June, so it's all to play for :0) best of luck with your goals!

Hi Kerry

Best way is one day at a time. I sometimes think we sabotage ourselves by thinking too far ahead which makes the goal sometimes seem unachievable.

Have a good day 2

K
x

Thanks sambuca 9, wise words and so very true, how are you doing??? Day 3 for you today I see, hope all is going well for you also, I find it much easier just to take it 1 day at a time, rather than thinking I've got 8-10 weeks following this plan, and I'm sure that after a week or so following it, it will just become 2nd nature to have your 3 packs and gallons of water, then hopefully the days will just sail by..xx:)

My packs should be here tomorrow,so hopefully I'll be all guns blazing on Friday.On a plus side though my old bathroom scales said I was 20st 4lb,I bought new super duper ones today and I'm only 16 st 12.5lbs lol.So I've lost 3st 5.5lbs in 3 hours :)

Haha, new scales, mmmmmm, don't tempt me, almost at the end of day 2, and I can honestly say its been surprisingly easy, so far, and from what I can gather the first 3 - 4 days supposed to be the toughest, I've not felt hungry, ( and i can normally eat for england) had only a mild headache which didn't last long, and been peeing like an old cart horse, haha, not weighed myself yet, not even a peek, which is not like me either, gonna save it till my seven days are up and fingers xd I'll have a something to smile about, good luck for your start day, just take 1 day at a time..xx:):)

Back