New Starter

casablanca

Hi

I'm starting the diet on Monday. I've chosen Sole Source + one as I found Sole Source rather daunting!

I have 1st 3lbs to lose to get into the healthy BMI category but am aiming to lose 2st as this is the weight I feel comfortable at.

I've bought chicken and prawns, weighed and bagged them, enough for 7 days worth of meals.

Any tips/advice before I start?

Many thanks in anticipation

First 2/3 days are HARD!!!!

Drink lots of water, take headache tablets if you need to & you will probably feel pretty grumpy.

It will pass - stick with it!!!

The loses are fab & once the rough start passes you will feel great!!!

Good luck x

Hi i started on SS now ive moved to SS+ as it was too tough. Good luck with it

These forums are great support!!

I started on Friday so Day 3 now and am doing SS+ too as couldn't face not being able to chew something at least once a day!
I've not been too bad, feel abit woozy now and then and drinking loads, be prepared to spend half the day running to the loo for a wee!!
Good luck

Im the same sarahj16 have moved onto SS+ did 4days on SS and was climbing the walls y'day so emailed my CDC and she said as long as i wss comfortable it wad fine. Feel so much better.

Thats what i was hoping as i lost 6lb yhe first 4 days, but not eating anything wad driving me mental. Im gonna add an extra ten mins on to my dog walk just to make sure :) think i may be getting obsessed

Just wondering what everyone is paying for this diet? My CDC charges £46 for 21 sachets. She does visit clients in their own homes though so maybe this is why it's a bit more expensive.

Let me know x

Hi, i paid 42 for 3 sachets a day, think thats 21 sachets. And i go to her, that would be so much easier if she could come to my house

£46 seems reasonable then. I had to go to her house the first time but after that, she comes to you. I had to fork out for 2 weeks worth of food because she's on holiday next week. I'm hoping that shelling out £92 in one go will be a big incentive for me to stick at it!

Thats what i did the first time i did CD last year, bought 3 weeks worth and i was 100% for the 3 weeks... think its the only time ive stayed 100% for that long haha

Good luck :) You'll have the boost of a double loss when you see her!

Back