New Starter

9lb off at WI today, hope everyone having a wonderful week, interested to hear how you guys get on with the refedd xx

Hey everyone! wish i had internet at home! I miss out on all the evening fun :(

well today is my very frist day of refeed! had my weigh in and have gone from 15stone 2 lbs to now 12 stone 5 lbs, so pretty chuffed with that!!! I am however very "bunged up" meant to take senekot last night but kind of forgot ( i try to leave it as late as poss so not to wake with horriffic cramps but fell asleep waiting to take them lol) so i wouldn't be surprised if when i've taken them i weight a bit less!!!

hope ye are all doing well, such a great source of support on this site! feel free to add me on fb everyone - my name is: clo aylward nee webb

Hay Clo, really enjoy your refeed hunny, you have done brilliantly, jealous muchly x

Dizzy1968 said:
9lb off at WI today, hope everyone having a wonderful week, interested to hear how you guys get on with the refedd xx

That's a huge amount. Made up for u! X

9lbs Bev.... what diet are you on lol

I had just had two weeks off though Clo , so there was food in me, so presume as it was sort of a week 1 rather than a week 6 thats how it came off, very pleased, still a way to go though.

Have added u chub xx move goin slowly :-( work is getting in the way big time x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow that's great dizzy well done bet your chuffed :)& all best with move Veronica you will get there pal, is there lots left to move? Hope everyone is doing well today x

Great stuff Dizzy x well done :)

I've just fitted into my wedding dress from 6 years ago and said to hubby you can't say I'm bigger then the day you married me now lol hubby said I don't care bout your weight.

And it's 12 months today since I gave up smoking :)

How's everyone getting on today?

64.5lbs lost in 11 weeks :)

great going sharon, really well done on all counts, and bless your hubs xx

Well done on the no smoking Sharon. Veronica...not long now and you will be all moved in :) hope you have all had a good day. We had a fab day in Legoland and are on the train back now. Can't believe Alyssa goes back to school on Monday! It's gone so fast. I'm looking forward to getting back into a routine and back to work!

ohhh I hate it when my girls go back, would keep them home with me always if i could!

Sharon a big well done on the loss n getting into your wedding dress. You must be sp pleased and motivated with that xx
Chan, I'm moving all little stuff myself, it's all my furniture n cooker n fridge freezer blah blah!!! Nightmare - booked two men n a van lol for Friday. Roll on when it's all sorted!!
Janine glad u had a lovely day - hope u r all ok n the diet is still going well xx

Well ladies!!! I have made a HUGE decision..... I'm gonna come off TFR tomorrow!!! Eeeks... With moving in on fri, I know full well I won't cope when they eating meals this next week - I have huge respect for all you who have food around u n cook for families etc. so I'm gonna do 2 shakes a day still n just have a meal as per the refeed in the evenings - so at least I will be having something with them - hopefully still be able to lose couple of pounds!! See how the lovely lady at the chemist takes it tomorrow lol xx

Thats brilliant bev I had that on my first week back from my break really spurs you on

Ooo sun! Exciting!! I think you'll be just fine unlike me... Could I get any naughtier! Cos we didn't celebrate hubs bday last month and it was our anniversary when I was away we've just been out for a big lunch.. Jee's LT can't come soon enough! This is going from bad to worse! Grr!
Wow Sharon fantastic!! And well done on the smoking.. Maybe one day I can kick the awful habit!! Hope we're all good today xx

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

Dizzy1968 said:
ohhh I hate it when my girls go back, would keep them home with me always if i could!

It's mad because I say I can't wait but after about an hour, I miss her loads and want her back. Lol. She's got a residential trip in October an I really don't want her to go :( its 2 nights an I think she's too young x

Ahhhh good luck with your re feed Veronica. I have every faith in u. Sounds like a good plan an u have it all sorted. U will be fine and I bet ur really excited now! Haha, I want an update on yor first meal! :p x

Wow Sharon too reasons to celebrate a year of fags and fitting into your wedding dress.
Good luck with refeed and the move Veronica

Thanks everyone!!! I'm working lates tomorrow so will still do 3 shakes - sooo chicken n salad it is for tea on thurs lol xx

Back