New Starter

Sorry don't know what's going on with my app today.. Sends doesn't send.. Wierd! I'm not going mad and repeating myself honest!!
Lol sun I just told my hubby.. He's like reeeeaaaalllyyy! Lol better than the text I sent him earlier when I said don't think we can have s*x for 6 months if my implant isn't working!!! Haha!!
Yeh really do feel better.. Much better mood at work.. Soo what I should really do is go do some exercising instead of sitting here talking to u guys! But alas this is more fun! ;p

week 1 -8lbs

Chan I read somewhere if you add a sweetener to it and crushed ice it's almost like a maccy d's! I love it tho it's my fav :)

week 1 -8lbs

Chan all on its lonesome - sometimes with crushed ice xx
Jen, u guys get me all giddy, feeling really down at work but now I have perked up :)
Will be leaving work at 7, n home for about half past - will be back on like a shot lol xx

Jeni I will try the strawberry tomorrow with ice & a sweetener & let you know what I think of it:).
It's ace in here Veronica, I was worried that with being alone at home whilst partner is at work or in general that I would cheat or get bored or not be able to do it but having you guys here is great & without you all & your ongoing support,I wouldn't have been able to do it so again thank you :) do you think we are in ketosis yet? I think I am, but haven't got the kit to check x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It really is the best in here - I have no doubt that without this I would prob give up, but I know that we are all going through the same thing n can support each other. I'm so proud of us all and look forward to hearing about our losses.
Even seeing jenis week 1 - 8 pound loss makes me happy for her :)

Yeh give it a try chan... I finally hit ketosis today.. My sign was a really disgusting tongue!! Kinda green and rough hmmmmm nice!! And Deffo more energy.. Think you will have some sort of sign...
See u soon sun drive careful! - and know what you mean when I was feeling c**p yesterday you guys bought me back to life! :)

week 1 -8lbs

See u in half hour u gorgeous people :) xx

And sun.... I think we'll also have a responsibility to each other on here... Not wanting to let each other down and all that... Which can only be another great support!! I'm soo looking forward to this journey we will have together... :)

week 1 -8lbs

I'm so looking forward to this journey too & Jen well done for the 8lbs weight loss :) & well done to us all , I'm just about to have my 3rd shake now :) x

Lol I know what you Jen, I will take dog on another walk before bed time but I can't face another walk right now as my thighs are killing from the gym workout yesterday , it shows how unfit I am lol what breed dog you got?x

Hi ladies, home now :)
Jen we def have a responsibility to each other now, n I like that as it gives me strength xx
3rd shake gonna be made now n a huge pint glass of sparkling water with lots of ice xxx

Hi girls just a bit shaky as I got out of shower & I could smell a burning smell as I entered the spare bedroom, i could smell smoke like something was burning,the smoke was coming from the window area& I got closer to notice that the sun beam was hitting onto the mirror & reflected bk onto the jeans that were on the radiator & the towel & burnt a line through them each :-( :-( :-( x

God chan glad u smelt it hunny.
On the bright side, those jeans will be too big for u soon and u will NEVER need that size again :)xxx

I made a vanilla shake n made it thicker n it's nicer thank god!!!

Lol sun good way to put a positive on a negative!! Chan I felt funny getting out the bath last night.. Take it eassy... I've got a king Charles cavelier called Charlie and a cavelier x jack Russell called Wilson... They're my babies!! And we just had a lovely walk! Feel really good for it! But must take water when I go next.. Thought I was gonna die I was so thirsty! X

week 1 -8lbs

On the bright side least house wasn't on fire :) & I don't mind if they were my jeans but they are my gf's so she will be gutted :-( x

Oh well done Jen for going on that walk & yeah defo take some water with you next time, oh cute names Charlie& Wilson, our dog is called Jasper & he is bichon frise cross with a lhasa apso :)
I'm now drinking water with ice x

Aw cute chan love them! Right gonna have to go get me some sparkling and ice now... Let's have us a party!! :)

week 1 -8lbs

Back