New Starter

Aw janine she's lovely!!
I've just been to my sons talent contest.. He was mr t.. How proud lol!!! Finishes primary school Friday then it's up to top school!! Don't know where the time has gone! He's not my baby anymore! Teenager here we come.. Great!!!

Lost 20lbs

jeni3075 said:
Aw janine she's lovely!!
I've just been to my sons talent contest.. He was mr t.. How proud lol!!! Finishes primary school Friday then it's up to top school!! Don't know where the time has gone! He's not my baby anymore! Teenager here we come.. Great!!!

Lost 20lbs

Awww bless him. Alyssa goes into the juniors in September and on her first residential trip :( I don't want her to go! X

Ha you wait... Corey just came back from his.. We loved it!!! Ok so I missed him a bit! Lol
How's everyone doing tonight?
Rach did u make it??
Looking forward to Friday chan?? X

Lost 20lbs

He is a Bichon Frise so doesnt moult at all, has to go to the groomers to be clipped, hmmm, but we have a white long haired cat that sure makes up for the hair the dog doesnt moult lol, the other 3 are short haired so not so bad, I live in the country but the road outside, even though a 30, idiots steam along it, so have lost some babies in the past BUT if the road wasnt there we would have many more cats, my girls say I shall end up in a cabin in the woods with just hundreds of them!

Aahh i wish i had thought about a no moulting dog!!!
To be honest i REALLY love cats i have lost 4 (run over) and it breaks your heart, thats why we got a dog he always on the lead.
Your so lucky to live in the country im so jelous x

Evening everyone!!! Just back home - shattered, still got another shake to go cxx
How is everyone doing?
Say hello to my lovely cat Mitzi :) had him since since 6 weeks old n he 7 n half now xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello mitzy!! How's u sun? Still got a big grin on ya face!!?? 2 stone in 3 weeks is ridiculous!!!!!!

Lost 20lbs

Yeah I'm chuffed to death!!! What other diet can that be possible??! It makes it worthwhile deffo xx
How's u going jeni? Xx

No other diet I know!! It's fantastic hun! Yeh I'm good ta.. Looking forward to Friday... HALF WAY!!! And weigh in of course! X

Lost 20lbs

Well jeni, I can't just go into gym on treadmill etc cos I get bored out me head. So I'm looking at classes tomorrow n seeing where I can fit in around work n Ash! Wish I had a dog I could walk - n I'm gonna get Ash to help me do sit ups for the ol tummy area - my obsession!!

Yeh so do I.. Love walking the dogs just wish the bloody weather would sort itself out!! I'm gonna start Monday... I've been saying that for the past 2 weeks!! :)

Lost 20lbs

We have to girl - lets do it :) xx

Jannine glad you are still with us in here & Jeni I can't wait for weigh in on fri :) how about u? How is it going with the dizzy spells? I had some earlier on today during my gym session with trainer & didn't say ought to him in case he stopped the session!! They are not great & I wonder why we are starting to get them?? X

Rach hope you managed to get back into LP today :) & hope everyone is well. I am just watching the lucky one , it's a lovely film x

rachael1664 said:
Hi ladies!!!!! Wow Chan that's fab!!!!! GL today jeni can't wait to hear!!!! I've decided I'm coming bk onto LT on Sunday. Eating is not what I used to think it was lol. I feel sick most of the time, can't bare strong flavours and although I have lovely laxative free bowel movements I constantly feel like my stomach is full of gas and it's really uncomfortable!!!!! I have less energy than I did on LT in fact the only good thing is that I don't smell like a dead goat!!!!! So role on Sunday xxx

Hi ladies,
Me too missed you all too so like Rachel I'm also back :) iv still been on lipotrim but having a dinner, and totally agree with Rachel, food sucks !!! I felt tons better on LT, and had more energy. I'm off on holiday on Sunday so I'm going 100 % LT when I get back. Good thing is iv still lost 1lb each week so a grand total of 29lb in 6 weeks that's 4 weeks 100% and 2 weeks 50% and 2 saturday night out :)

That's great mini , well done for your losses so far & hope you have a lovely holiday :) where you going? X

Good morning chan, hope u have a fab day and well done for getting straight back on it after ur birthday weekend xxx
Good morning everyone x

Morning everyone!!
Well done mini!!
Feeling good today!! Maybe the 26 day thing is true!! Everyone had huge cakes today in the office didn't bother me at all!!! Even getting to the point where I don't want my shakes!! Although forcing it don't worry!! Looking forward to weigh in tommorow :)

Lost 20lbs

Back