New Starter

I'm sure you'll do that chub.. Yep Chan not to many now!! I Deffo think we need to start a thread on re-feed for us all as it won't be long! Chan think the responsibility maybe down to you! As your first!! Show us how to do it hunn!! I've been reading a bit on the refeed section.. It seems a few people replace the shakes with like a low fat yoghurt (which has less fat/carbs/cals than a shake) and they're still losing well Infact a couple lost more than when they were TFR!! (with a low carb meal like the plan, just replacing the shakes) I was thinking I might do this for 2 reasons.. It will be nice NOT to have the shakes! And money... That week will be very expensive with both shakes and food!! (unless anyone knows any different like refeed week is cheaper? Not sure my chemist is rubbish) what do u think?

Lost 27lbs in 5 weeks :)

hey Jeni, i'm goign to head over now and read some of teh refeeding threads! aren't you very organised lol, so are you goign to the refeed week with shakes or just replace the shakes wtih low fat yog but follow the plan for refeeding?!

Yeh I think this will be my plan (17/8)
Day 1 - yoghurt, yoghurt, chicken n salad
Day 2 - yoghurt, chick n salad, fish n veg
Day 3 - yoghurt, chick n salad, fish n veg + couple of new potatoes
Day 4/7 - yoghurt, bagel with chick n salad, tuna and baked potato with salad (fruit for snack)

I think this will only work for 1 week cos I go away on the 23rd but really going to try and be good and stick to this as much as pos for the 4 weeks before I go back to TFR... If in these 4 weeks I can prove to myself I can lose with this plan I won't go back but not gonna kid myself still got a way to go and suspect I will have to go back for a couple of months...

Yeh I think this will be my plan (17/8)
Day 1 - yoghurt, yoghurt, chicken n salad
Day 2 - yoghurt, chick n salad, fish n veg
Day 3 - yoghurt, chick n salad, fish n veg + couple of new potatoes
Day 4/7 - yoghurt, bagel with chick n salad, tuna and baked potato with salad (fruit for snack)

I think this will only work for 1 week cos I go away on the 23rd but really going to try and be good and stick to this as much as pos for the 4 weeks before I go back to TFR... If in these 4 weeks I can prove to myself I can lose with this plan I won't go back but not gonna kid myself still got a way to go and suspect I will have to go back for a couple of months...

sounds sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy! i cannot wait to get to re-feed lol

I'll see how you get on for the week on it, then i'll prob do the same as you!! would be lovely to have low fat yog instead of the shakes, plus def save money (it's €65 per week over here) would the chemist still weigh us i wonder, or will we be on our own?!

With my chemist in tipperary they encouraged me to come back and weight in every week after the diet but with being up here in Tyrone I'm not too sure if they wil be the same while I'm on refeed :/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My chemist doesn't encourage anything! Think I'll weigh myself same time same day... Go back to chemist end of sept... Sorry if this thread made anyone hungry!

Looks like a great re-feed plan you got there Jeni:) I got the 7 shakes for re-feed & chemist told me it costs £12 for the re-feed shakes but I might not even use them now you mention having yoghurt instead :) as I would rather do that & Jeni what kind of yoghurt are they? Just plain ones? As for re-feed diary can surely sort that out :) x x

Thanks chan... I think just any low fat yoghurt..
I've just been to maccy d's.... Ima sulking big time now!!! God I just want to eat something!!!!! But guess I'll just settle for a choc shake! :(

I know what you mean as i am struggling a bit today too :-( as for the yoghurt I wonder if like low fat plain yoghurt will be ok with a tea spoon of honey!! I think we are going to be great on re-feed too x

I would think so chan.. Cos we're allowed fruit on re-feed week... It's not like we're trying to stay out of ketosis anymore! Listen to us dreaming about food already!

Hey ladies :)
Just done bf a pepperoni pizza, got it out of oven n everything n it smelled delicious!!! Can't wait to eat again!!! 6 weeks to go lol x jealous of u jeni n chan eating soon!! Xx

Ha sun just going to put one In the oven! I actually hate the smell of pepperoni that's why I got it! But god I could do a pizza right now!!
3 weeks left yet sun.... Gonna be the longest 3 weeks ever!
I've upped the water on your advice sun... Do u live in the toilet or what!! It's like I can't even go anywhere cos I know I'll need to go every 5 mins!!!

I'm not going as much really, but when I do it's like a fountain lol! I struggle with drinking water at weekend, only had 2 pints today x
Still not done any exercise, I really am a lazy b8tch!!! X I have 6 weeks on tues to go - cant bloody wait!!! Lol x
Jeni dunno how u can go back on it, I can't do it after my hol I don't think, I can't go thro this again!!! I would rather eat small meals all week n treats at weekend xx can't go back to this lol xx

I know think it's gonna be pretty hard!! I'm going to see how I go on my month off... See how disciplined I can be!! I'd just love to think I can get to my goal by Xmas... Don't know if I can do that with just healthy eating..! Right off for a walk before this weather changes tommora! Oh btw I'm so the same sun... Drinks loads at work cos it's Infront of me on my desk all day No where near as good at W'ends! U off this w'end Hun? X

Yeah done my weekends for 4 weekends now :) we on a 6 week rota - don't mind it xx
Had such a lazy day today!!! Got some new dresses come thro I ordered in 16s for Cuba n they fit wooohioo!! They look soo much nicer now I'm not as bulky - makes me wanna carry on, my Galway point next Friday Woohooo xxx

Galway = halfway!! Lol cxx enjoy ur walk

Well done Hun! I'm Deffo not a 16 yet :( hoping in the next few weeks!! Gonna want pics of Cuba u know!! Hub got a friend coming round no doubt they're cracking the beers open so bath n early night for me again I guess! God it's so boring on this diet!

Back