New Starter

Evening all :)
Hope you are all well , I've just got home as stayed out to pass time as being in makes me want food lol x

Hi chan n jeni,
I'm lucky n that I don't mind being in alone, maybe cos there is bugger all in my fridge apart from mayo ketchup etc!! Bought a bit for ash this morning as I felt so guilty cos nothing in for his breakfast so I constantly been asking him all day, u hungry, want anything to eat lol xx he said have I turned into a feeder lol lol xx
Not wanting food, just wanting the time on this diet to be over but I WILL stick it put to 12 sept as promised n I think I feel a sense of satisfaction in achieving it :) know if I fail I will just feel utter disgust at myself so not willing to make myself feel like that :)
Where is Rachael these days? Anyone heard from her? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done sun your doing so great and still so motivated!!! I'm a bit of a feeder to! Unfortunately my fridge isn't empty! But it's ok finding it easier to deal with... I'm just feeling a bit sorry for myself the last few days... A bit sulky and teasy... My colleague even said at work I want the old jeni back! I was a bit pissed off cos I think I've been doing fine at work! But guess I'm not my usual bubbly self at the mo! But like u say sun I soooo don't want to give up.. I'm doing this for me and I know I can do it... I'd be really upset if I don't stick to the plan!
Not sure about rach and also daisy and janine?? Hope they're all ok :)

Lost 27lbs in 5 weeks :)

I'm not sure about them either !!
I just want to say Jeni & Veronica you are doing amazing & I'm proud of us all & how far we have come, it's a brilliant diet but it's surely not an easy one!! I will know think twice before putting anything bad in my mouth!! X

Aw thx chan and to you... We're doing fantastic!!
So we're all getting skinny while the other halves are getting fat?! Lol yeh your right soo going to think about putting c**p in my mouth!! Tbh tho all I want is a nice healthy meal!

I know what you mean about healthy food Jeni, I can't wait to start the re-feed on sat :) the plan looks ace & I think on the re-feed I am going to replace the shakes with a low fat yoghurt serving with a tsp of honey :) x

Just made it through my first trip to cinema and I was happy sittin with my water, it was the bloody burger himself got on the way home had my mouth watering but I made it true. Hope ye are all doin well :D xxx

Good morning ladies,
I also wanna say to you lovely ladies, jeni and chan that I'm so proud of you two, we all have done so well on this crazy diet, and I know for a fact I would not have stayed on it if it wasn't for the consistent support from you two xxx u are both lovely and I'm proud to have got to know u and a big thanks for being there n commenting on my thread right at the beginning, bringing it to what it is today :) xx
Chan, ur re-feeding on sat??! I'm soo jealous Hun :) can't wait to see how it goes for you xxx

Aww same to you... Tbh your my only support really! And know you are the secret to my success!! Hub going for dinner at his mums for his bday (cant go and smell all that roast dinner!) and son at a friends all day... Think I might go back to bed and sleep this Sunday away!!

Morning Jeni & Veronica :)
Certainly without also your ongoing support it would have been a struggle & yes Veronica I start re-feed next Saturday :) & I will have to get weighed at home on Friday or might go to boots as I won't need to go back to chemist
I've just been food shopping as my OH has already gone to work & then around lunchtime I'm taking my step daughter for some lunch & then going to see ice age 4 :) x hope you all have a lovely day x

Hi to all :)
Hope you are all having a lovely day :)
Ice age 4 was brilliant :)& I have walked the dog & I've jumped into bed for a little nap now or just to chill for a bit. What we all up too? X

Lying on the sofa!! Loved the diving! Housework done... Nearly finished mr grey part 2.. Off to take the dogs out soon they're giving me evils! Although jungle to jungle just started...classic! (ass won't get smaller itself Jen!!)

Feeling very sick today and major headache, drinking loads of water so I'm blaming my sinus :(

went to work this morning for a huddle and I was greeted with a massive chocolate cake, the party ones from asda and loads of crisps and sweets etc!!! Was so tempted to just tuck into them lol will be glad when this is over, today I just feel like giving up but I know tomorrow il feel differently.

Jeni how's your sons leg?

Hi angel.. Aw Tommorow is another day hun and u will feel better.. My office is always full of goodies to... Doesn't help! Long bath and early night always helps me.. My son is much better thanks... Antibiotics kicked in pretty quick and it's looking a lot better :) x

Back