New Starter

Well done for hanging in there angel :) & I'm glad to hear your son is doing better now Jeni :)
I'm torn now , I'm not sure whether to go gym for a workout or go walk dog??? Help x

Lol :) hi Jeni
Well I ended up going to the gym & managed to only do 30 minutes as it was closing time silly me! I came home did more exercise & I'm just now walking the dog:)
Reason I'm keeping my fitness level up is due to starting it with LP and I don't want to slow it down in case it messes up my weight/ tonning & plus I got to keep it up now if I want to embrace a new me :)
Have you enjoyed your day? How are you doing Veronica? Not long till I go collect my OH from work & then I can unwind for a bit :) hope you are all having a relaxing evening & well done for us all for getting through another weekend :) x x

Wow well done chan your on fire!! Good for you.. Yeh havnt had a bad day but glad the weekends over again!! Can't believe I'm saying that!! However we are DEAD at work which really doesn't help.. 2 weeks left then on hols til sept 4th can't wait! (only 1 week of LT on my hols so think I can manage that!! Just hoping to god I do okay on my month off... I'm scared!! And I know I've got quite a few events I can't get out of (and actually don't want to!!! Looking forward to them even more after the very boring weekends I've been going through!!) and I know they'll be good food and lots of drink... Just got to make sure I'm strict with myself the rest of the time!! Resigned myself to the fact Ill put on a couple of lbs... Just hope it's not to many and I can get back on it!!!

Lost 27lbs in 5 weeks :)

Cheers pal & I know what you mean when we start eating again but I get a great feeling we are all going to be ok as not only we have got this far but we have a strong determination that will get us through it all. They will be temptation along the way & sometimes we will have the occasional treat but we will just exercise & be back on track :) x

Morning all :)
I had a terrible night of sleep:-( was restless in bed till around 3am then up at 3:30am as finally the dulcolax kicked in but still didn't work right & I'm now getting ready for work wishing I was still in bed!!! Hope you all slept well & that you have a lovely day x x

Aw no chan that was prob the gym... Whenever I exercise late I can't sleep... Hope the dulcolax works x

Morning everyone! hope ye all had a super weekend!? I have no internet access at home and seem to miss out on all teh fun on here during the weekends/nights lol, can only access when I'm at work!

WE live in a small estate in Dunmore east, we live there all year, but some people have holiday homes, so yesterday I was talking ot one of the mums (seeing as our kids seem to be living in each others houses lol) and she owns some chemists up in cashel, she said she used to have the Lipotrim in her pharmacy (did courses etc for supplying it) and had some amazing results - including one man who was 21 stone and went down to 13 stone! BUT...... she said NOT ONE person managed to keep the weight off.... she said to be very very careful when we all eat again..... now i know we are all loosing weight for various reasons, but, i think we'll all have to be careful pretty much forever, with the occasional treat etc... i know i for sure do not intend ever being big again...... i'lll be chatting to her again and will let you know if i hear anything else, she also said constipation is a HUGE problem (lol we all know lol) on this diet and to be careful not to strain while going as we could end up with ahem.... hemmeroids :(

OK... now for teh good news.... Just had my weigh in and i'm down 6.1 lbs!!!!! :) delighted!!! so i got my shakes for another week (+ one day as next mon is a bank hol!)

Clo really well done!!! thats a better feeling I bet?
5 off for me today, so onto week 5, then going to refedd for my holidays, then will tackle round 2 when i get back lol, have a great day everyone xx

Well done Bev and thanks!!! yay... we can do another week no probs! i'm a bit jealous of you getting to refeed! you must be soooooooooooooo excited for your hols!!

actually I am now worried about it, I could say " i will be good, I wont do this or that" but I know that the type of holly it is involves a lot of wine with friends lol, I will walk every day with the dog though, I have settled in my head that if I can get 4 off this week which would give me the 2 stone gone that I will cope if i only put 7lb on, then hopefully have a stonking first week back and get that off and more, but this is just hoping!
I think I then have 7 weeks after hol til we go to Venice, so I really hope I can get the other two off before then, we shall see, but so pleased for you, knew the horrid week last week would reward you with a great on this week xxx

Good morning gorgeous ladies :)
Day off today n made a huge boobooo!!!
Bloody come to ashs n prob gonna be hear most of day n forgot to bring some shakes? Now what's the crack if u miss some? Cos I'll be dammed if I'm gonna eat something!! No bloody way xx
Hope u r all having a good day so far - chan, ur on the last furlong :) how do u feel?
Jeni not long for you too hunny? Soo lucky!! Xx
It's my halfway point on Friday lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bev you will do great... just be craeful on holiday, even if you have like one decent meal if you can and then 2 healthy ones... where are you going? i know we were in alvor in june and in the heat you do't get too hungry, plus, they live on freshly caught/cooked fish and salad. I'm hoping to not have to come back after i refeed, still have 4 weeks to go and 16lbs to goal.... lucky you heading away then to venice as well, i'm well jealous lol

sunshine - i'd fill up on water today have you had your brekkiie shake?

Chub, not had any :-( just a glass of water n then rushed out cos my bf had an appt. I'm not gonna eat tho!! Not a chance - hope this diet not given me some phobia about food lol - cos I seen how fast it has come off n the realisation that we eat waay more than our body needs to function - totally changed my way of thinking on food!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw no sun!! Well I left my shaker at home and just tied mixing my shake omg no way an I ever doing that again!! Just lumps...gross!! So won't be having lunch! Agh what we like!!!
Well done dizzy n Chubb!!! Know what u mean dizzy... I've got a month off soon lots of events and gathering I'm resigning myself to put on just hope it's not to much and I can get right back on it in sept!
Chubb that doesn't sound to good!! But there's lots of people on here that have kept it off or most of it so we have hope! :)

oh no sun..... are you far from home? when u likely to be back? I ate a teeny tiny bit on fri (but then got sick) id drink a lot of water and try to last it out tho....

Jeni, i left my shaker at home one day, i just bought a plain bottle of water(a 1 litre bottle) n made a funnell and slowly pour in the powder- screw on the lid and shake!!

Just done that chub! Made a bit of a mess and it looks a bit lumpy but better than nothing! Thinking of u sun!

Back