New Starter

Hi all, well my bf's uncle is on Cambridge plan, tho he only 12 stone now but wants to lose more yet!! Anyway having one of his shakes, better than nothing n I'm assuming it won't do any damage cos it works off similar process. Anyway so much choice on Cambridge n having a mango favoured shake n it's lovely!!
Chub, I normally have first one about 11, then next between 3 n 4 then one about 8 x
Jeni lumpy shake yuck!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done dizzy & chub for you losses so far :)
Oh dear sorry to hear you forgot your shakes Veronica are you going home soon ? Keep drinking your water intake. I can't wait for the-feed, I'm over the moon :) x

Bet u r chan, n even more so cos u stuck to it cxx it's a great diet, but once 12 sept comes around - never again!!! Lol xx

thanks all, Clo we only camping in Dorset for a couple of weeks, but this involves campfires and wine wine and more wine lol, I am in two minds over it, I soooooooooo want to eat and have a wonderful time with our friends, as about 7 families meet up to do this camp every year, but I also do not want to find I cant start again or have really put tons on, I am ( well I was lol) one of those people that as soon as i have a drink ( booze) I lose the urge to eat anything, so it wont be the evenings food thats a problem, just the day time, camping tends to involve a fry up every day, then yummie lunches out different place..........see I am tempting myself already! we shall see, I am so hoping I can be brave, face what i have done, and get straight back on it when i get back.
Venice is a secret, my daughter turns 18 at the beginning of Oct , she didnt want a party,and she has always wanted to see Venice, so we have booked for us and friends to go for 5 days, but she doesnt know and we wont tell her until the night before hand, so we are hoping it will be a WOW from her, we love Italy and the food and wine lol. Anywho only time will tell with my holiday, it will be a bit of luck, a lot of exercise and a deep breath when i step back on those scales, then maybe some crying, and a big kick up the bum!

Dizzy how much have u lost n how much more u wanna lose? Xx

have lost 24lb in 4 weeks, would like to get 4lb off this week to make my 2 stone before my refeed for hol, then would like to get another 2st 2lb off to get to 11 st and then will see how i feel at that point as to whether i go further, not as great as some I know, but very pleased with how i feel right now, you have done amazing BTW, wonderful stuff!

I'm sure that will be fine sun.. My lumpy shakes we're groooooossssss :( Like flavoured water... Felt sick all afternoon!! Just had my soup first meal of the day really! Meal did I say meal???!! That's a joke!!! Been doing a menu at work today... Omfg it was torture!!! Typing all the descriptions in and placing pictures on aghhhh!
Chub I have my breakie shake at 10.30... Lunch shake at 1 and my soup or shake at 5.30..
Chan I'm so JEL!! I know I HAVNT got long left for god I'm ready for it!!
Dizzy I reacon you enjoy your camping away.. I'll be getting back on it with you... We can do it!

Lost 27lbs in 5 weeks :)

Morning all :)
It was quiet in here last night! Hope you are all well. It was a bit if struggle for me yesterday as I was getting fed up of the shakes & by time I collected my partner from work at 9:30 pm I was so crumby! Thankfully I feel much better today& jeans which I got a while back & would not fit me well, I looked like I was going to burst out of them, fit me today :) i will get a pic up of me on Friday :) hope you all have a good day x

Morning all,
Chan hope u r ok, only till sat to go now u can do it :)
I got another 6 weeks boo but im gonna do it!! More people are commenting at work now finally - which is spurting me on n I'm buying holiday clothes purposely in smaller size lol lol x

Beautiful dress chub xx

sunshine isnt' it a great feeling when people start to comment! i get kind of embarrassed tho lol
looks like a good few of us are refeeding fairly soon?! i've 4 weeks left! can't wait!!!!!

Gorgeous dress chub, I'd say it'll flatter you in all the right places and really show how much you've lost!

Morning... Sorry I was otherwise engaged with mr grey last night!! Finished book 2! Gorgeous dress chub can't wait to see u in it!
I'm a bit disheartened... And it's my own fault! I only step on my own scales once a week on a tues... What I've lost since last tues it always what I lose at my weigh in Friday... I've lost 2lbs... This diet is meant to guarantee 4lbs a week! I've been 100% for 39 days upped the water and I'm 'going' regularly! What am I doing wrong?!! I lost 2-4lbs a week on sl eating!!! I don't think 2lbs will be enough to keep me going on this diet!! :( I'm obviously going to keep going til Friday but I'm not sure wether to re-feed with u chan and see what happens?!!

Lost 27lbs in 5 weeks :)

Awwww jen I know how you feel, i had a terrible week last week having only lost 1.8 lbs... but i weighed in 2 days early, i'm sure you'll have dropped by friday, and if not, you should have a good week the following week..... perhaps today is your bad day and tomorrow will be a lot more positive xxxx

Jeni don't be disheartened but in saying that I know it's hard :-( I have only lost 3 on my scales this week n it's soo disheartening - I don't understand it myself - we are eating absolutely nothing!!! N I'm drinking loads, not going loads, twice a week lol with dulcolax n I dunno - bodies are weird!!! I got 6 weeks to go yet :-( xx never wished time away so much in all my life lol cxx
I may do loads of exercise n re- feed a week earlier depending what I have lost I dunno yet xx
But refeed Hun if ur feeling like that - it's only a week early isn't it? Xx

Hi all :)
Great dress chub :)
Oh Jeni hang in there hun & see how you do in weigh in on Friday ? My chemist told me & I'm not sure how true this is but that once your body gets used to LP weight loss isn't as great anymore. On other hand I wonder whether due to fact that we are reaching our weight targets, it slows down? As well I was looking at re-feed diaries & people lose good weight on them at beginning & could that be due to change of diet??? X

Just started back on lipotrim today and seems like this is the place to be to read successes and get support you ladies have done fab so far and really looking forward to great results like you have all had

Back