New Starter

Hi everyone!!! Chub fab news on the dress!!! How good does that make u feel???!! :)
Sharon, GL with weigh in Hun x
Chan chan!!! Oh I have missed ya!! How was Crete? Did my little Greek lessons go down well haha xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the loss Sun you will have those six pounds off next week

Jeni you will be amazed when you get weighed and find you didnt put on as much as you fear, remember after my month off I thought it would be 10lbs and it was only 4.5 and lost it and more on the first week back

Chan welcome back hope you had a ball.

Chub thats fantastic news about your dress well done.

Sharon can't wait to see how you get on tommorrow's double weigh in good luck

I had a great time Crete was amazing, plenty of sunshine & had lots of fun :)& I did use some of the words Sun :)
I've missed you all lots. I am getting weighed Friday so that will be interesting hope I've not put on too much & I'm even considering doing a week or 2 on Lipotrim but not sure yet, what do you recommend ? Hope everyone has had a good day, where is Jeni? X

Helloooooo everyone :)

It's been too long! After just under a month of madness, I'm back on TFR in the morning :) iv had a good long think about it and am under medical supervision so decided I need to get back on this now so I can get a couple of stone off before our holiday.

Hope your all well :)

I'll update my signature as soon as I get on the laptop. I'm on TFR for 6 weeks now and then refeed, holiday, then back on TFR :)

Omg just a couple of hours away from here and it's all happening!!!!!
Welcome back janine!! Good to have u back!!!
Welcome back chan!! Missed u!! Bet your all smiles n tan!
Thanks al but I'm not so sure!! I went for a 3 hour woods walk today with dogs 'trying' to be good before my w'end of madness! Then went to cafe at the end and had a big fat brownie!! Omfg what am I like!! Enjoying my hols a little TOO much! Grrr!! And my friend who I went with was like hmmm knew this would happen when you came off it.. Even if you go back on and lose more then come off it again arnt you just going to put it all on again!! Damnmmm way to go on proving them all right Jen!!
Well done sun!! You have really done amazing! You WILL be in those capris I know it!! Your the LT machine girl!!!
GL tommorow Sharon! Bet youll get another great loss.. Congrats again on being 100% while you were away your a stronger woman than I!!!
Well off up north tommora might be a bit quiet from me but I'll be checking in xxxx

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

Welcome back Lipotrim :)
Jeni you walked for like 3 hours so don't worry about the brownie & start again tomorrow, don't beat yourself over it mate, we all have a slip up at some point & as for your mate, that's bull you will not go back to where you were, gee you now look amazing so remember tomorrow is a new day & you can do it pal , remember we are changing a long term old habit & it can be done & all you have to do is look how far you have got , I believe in you , in all of us , well done everyone x x

Aw thx chan.. You have more faith in me than I do! Just seemed to have lost control a bit.. I'll get it back! Just not this w'end! :0 xx

Morning :)No worries Jeni & sometimes we may need a break so don't worry about it , you have fun this weekend:) & we will all be here to support you afterwards if you need it:).
I'm not sure if I should go back on LP for a week or two but I'll see how I do at the gym session today & see what the gym scales say hey lol x

Morning all
I'm like that chan regarding after my hols, but cos I will be moved in with bf, Peter his uncle who we will be living with, wants us all to eat together like a family n doesn't want me back on lipotrim after hols.
Well yesterday I asked about refeed, n I only need to do one week she said, so I have 3 weeks left of TFR, time to knock another stone off I reckon!!! I really love this diet!!
Chan did u have any Greek food? If so what did u have? Mmm Greek salad!!! No olives tho lol xx

Thanks chan... Hope I never lose u guys!!!
I had Greek salad on Saturday sun! (without olives!) it was mmmmm mmm!! Ok so I wasn't in Greece but I could imagine just for a minute!! K better finish packing! Off at 11... Lonnngg drive :(

Morning ladies! 1 shake down, 125 to go. Haha not that I'm counting :p

Just been for my 11th weigh in which was a double one as I missed week 10 as I was away and I lost 12lbs :)

64.5lbs lost in 11 weeks :)

Wow!!!! That's amazing Sharon! Well done x

Woohooo Sharon!!! Well done girl x

Thank you lipotrim and sun x I've just registered with the gym I go tomorrow at 12 for my induction :) I've being on lipotrim 11 weeks and thought it was bout time I did some excercise.

64.5lbs lost in 11 weeks :)

Hi Sun,

The creek food was delicious, we often had the Greek salad& oh olives are delicious lol:)& we tried few of there mezze plates, aubergine egg plant cooked in oven & lots of vine leaves & I had couple of times there mixed grills but didn't eat the chips. I'm dreading getting on the scales!!! I'm not sure if to weight for next week but my gym instructor will weigh me during my session later on !! How is everyone doing today?x x

Back