New Starter

Hi all I've just been to my gym session, it was a killer & I only had a week off!!! Now for the not too great news before going on holiday I weighed 12st9 & today I weighed 12st11.5 so hopefully I'll be back to 12st 9by next week !!! X

Chan 2.5lbs is really good afer a holiday, don't beat yourself you will have that off in mo time

Cheers Al 30, how are you finding it being back on LP? I've decided not to come back on it for now & maintain the healthy eating & going to the gym regularly & see how that works out :)
Hope everyone is having a good night x

Chan fantastic!!! I've put than on already!! Well done on the induction Sharon!!! Go u!!
In lovely Chester... Long drive up Nackered!!

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

Evening Jeni bless , are you on your way home now or your still on your hols? Safe journey wherever you are going :) x gee it's quite quiet in here nowadays !
Sun, Todd, angel ,chub, al, Jeni hope you are all having a good night & I hope I've not left anyone out :) x x

Hey Chan.not going to bad feel really bloated though took some senokat so heres hoping. Good luck with the gym and maintaining and you better not leave us

Morning all :)
Cheers Al & i am glad to hear it's going well for you & I hope the senekot helps:). I'm not going anywhere Al the support group in here is amazing :)& I will re start my food diary shortly as it is a great motivator & it helps you keep an eye on things. Have a lively day everyone:). Oh I miss waking up to the lovely sunshine in Crete wish was still there lol x

Good morning folks, haven't been on much due to work, health and safety audit at work which we scored 93% so pretty damn chuffed considering its my first! And today is my day off and lying awake since 6 :( oh well!

Plans for today is major clear out, crap and old clothes gone way too big ;) as tomorrow is refeed day as iv that meal next Saturday! Iv lost just over 2 nd half stone( since the blip) just a few lbs off my target of 3 stone but with a strict refeed week il not be far off. So it's like a fresh start for tomorrow, if I don't have the biggger clothes il not grow into them lol!!!! Il be clearing out the garage too and dusting off the treadmill, and various other gym equip we have gathered over the years and I WILL make use of them just getting started is the hardest part for me but il get there. I'm gonna look about for any classes too and join my local pool cause I adore swimming!

Hope you guys are doin good, you have all been an amazing support through out this and if ye will have me I'd love to keep in contact and see how we are coping and spur each other onwards and downwards ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all :) day 2 for me and I hope I'm not going to jinx myself here but I'm finding this so
Much easier than last time. I think it's because I know it's my last chance and I'm doing it properly. I'm under dr supervision and all of my family and friends know I'm on it, so no secrets this time :)

That's great angel well done on your loss & gl with re feed & certainly remain in touch :) I still write in the weight loss diary to help me remain motivated & I generally eat healthy now & with portion control :) x

Thanks chan, I haven't read all the other posts because I mix everyone up. Lol, r u on refeed now? X

Hi lipotrim,how you doing today? I did a week on re-feed before going on holiday & I'm now just ensuring I eat healthy every day :) so I use the weight loss diary to put my food intake in it. Hope you are well x

That sounds like a good idea. I'm good, still not hungry so am happy about that. We go away in October and now im wondering if i should just stay on LT whilst i'm there. Its only a week and even tho i have paid for half board, i'm thinking....The week will go so fast! is it worth coming off the diet and having to start all over again? if i do come off it then i'm back on the day i get back and staying on it until xmas so is it worth risking? decisions decisions! lol x

Hi Lipotrim,

You got a bit of time to decide & that also depends on how much more weight you want to lose? If not much to lose maybe do the re-feed plan a week before you go & maybe stick to the re-feed while on holiday?& back in shakes when you return ? X

i have loads to lose Chan. My mini goal is 4 stone but would like to lose atleast 7 stone in total x

Well 8 hours later

Oops lol
8 hours later and near 6 bags of clothes and 2 bags of rubbish im finally finished my late spring clean, it feels good to know the house is clean and that I'm finally ready for a fresh start tomorrow :) roll on refeed :)
Was gonna stay on til tues like I told my chemist but with work I wanna be in control and also prepared

Nothing feels better than a good clear out does it Veronica! I love blitzing the house. Good luck with you refeed :) x

Back