New Starter

Lol, I meant Angel!!!!!! I was texting Veronica. Haha x

Hey guys!! Oh god not going well as far as the diet goes!!! Boozy lunch today... Alcohol = ordering totally the wrong thing!! Wont even begin to tell you what ive eaten!! Enjoying my hols... Just have to get back on it and lose it again won't I!!! Hope your all doing well xxx

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

Of course you will I have lost a stone since restart two weeks ago

Morning everyone!! Hope we are all ok, going a lot if moving today, very nervous!!! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys... GL with the move sun! Off to sunny Blackpool today! Hmm think thunderstorms are predicted! Oh well enjoying myself! Have a great weekend everyone :)

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

so its D day :| nervous and excited at the same time, i must check out chans food diary for some tips. iv been drawn to the slimming world forums here for after refeed week and im quiet interested in them cause im a big veggie lover, just to adjust to pick these over a bag of chips r takeaways lol.

this journey has made me want to go wedding dress shopping and actually have taken an interest in planning our wedding, i no that sounds so bad but i was so depressed with my weight i just put everything on hold. my partner even said im more fun to be around and we have been getting on like a couple should be! its amazing how being overweight can control your life sometimes, but NO MORE!

Afternoon everyone :) good look for today Veronica!
Angel, how exciting and what an amazing this diet is if it's made u now want to plan your wedding. That's something you should have south fun with. I'd always imagined that I would be a fat bride one day but now I think, by the time Anthony decided to ask me....I'll be a nice healthy weight so will enjoy it. Iv not been slim since I was 11 do don't know what it's like either! I'm so excited :) wish I had stuck to this years ago! X

Hi all :)

GL with the move Veronica:).
Have a lovely day in Blackpool Jeni & hopefully weather will be alright for you.
Enjoy re-feed angel :)& how are you today lipotrim?hope everyone is having a good day x

Hi Chan, I'm good thanks. Still no hunger or cravings. I thinks because this time round, everyone knows I'm on LT whereas last time it was a secret. I feel so refreshed and more likely to succeed :) had a sneaky weigh in this morning and iv lost 5lb and on day 3 :) I think it's gonna be a good week x

hey ladies! can't blieve tomorrow is my last day on full lipotrim!!!!! wahoooooooooooooooooooooo can't wait to eat!!!!!

Hi All, I have just purchased my first weekly pack. I hope to start on Monday. I am just worried about my energy levels. I start my first teaching job on the 10th of September . Any feedback will be appreciated . Misspiggy123

Well come and good luck misspiggy on your lipotrim journey. I'm full of energy and I get up at 3.30am 5 days a week for work and I'm bouncing lol I find drinking lots of water helps.

64.5lbs lost in 11 weeks :)

Morning everyone. What a miserable day! We're drowning here in sunny Runcorn. On a plus side....LT still going well and I am deffo in ketosis. Woke up to my daughter saying...."mummy, can u brush ur teeth lots of times today? Ur breath stinks!" haha, tar very much Lissy Lou! X

Evening everyone! Hope everyone is well :)

Evening all :)

Hi Lipotrim glad to hear you have hit ketosis now :). It's much quieter in here lately!!
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :) x

I was just thinking the same! Was getting a bit lonely in here on my own. Lol

Back at work tomorrow :( after 2 weeks off on holiday so back to getting up at 3.30am on plus side it's double time and day in lieu :) and my uniform drowns me.

64.5lbs lost in 11 weeks :)

Back