New Starter

toddshar said:
Back at work tomorrow :( after 2 weeks off on holiday so back to getting up at 3.30am on plus side it's double time and day in lieu :) and my uniform drowns me.

64.5lbs lost in 11 weeks :)

Way to see the positives!!!! U will be swanning in with ur loose uniform and everyone will be commenting! Will they give u a new uniform?

Yes I've ordered new shirts and a coat so hoping they will be there when I go in tomorrow. I got new trousers a few weeks back 6inchs smaller but there loose now but can wear a belt with them before I started lipotrim my shirts just in so fitted me I had to wear my coat all time as when I sat down the buttons popped.

toddshar said:
Yes I've ordered new shirts and a coat so hoping they will be there when I go in tomorrow. I got new trousers a few weeks back 6inchs smaller but there loose now but can wear a belt with them before I started lipotrim my shirts just in so fitted me I had to wear my coat all time as when I sat down the buttons popped.

People always notice when u get new clothes because they fit properly! U should add a before pic in ur old uniform and an after :)

toddshar said:
I haven't got a pic when I weighed 21stone in my uniform.

I'm having to force myself to have my picture taken now so that I have before's! I'm always behind the camera. Lol

There is before and after pics of me in thread week 11 weigh in in weekly weigh ins I put them on there for Al to see lipotrim4me cos she asked me to.

toddshar said:
There is before and after pics of me in thread week 11 weigh in in weekly weigh ins I put them on there for Al to see lipotrim4me cos she asked me to.

I'll go and have a look. Add them to the Facebook page :)

Wow! U look fab!! Well done u :)

What's the Facebook page title so i can add it please Lipotrim? X
Todd that's great news about your uniform bet your well pleased , sweet dreams everyone catch you all tomorrow night night x

Chan81 said:
What's the Facebook page title so i can add it please Lipotrim? X
Todd that's great news about your uniform bet your well pleased , sweet dreams everyone catch you all tomorrow night night x

It's an account not a page so search like you would for a person :) its called Lipotrim Journey

X

Morning everyone :)
In work and it's been a busy start!!! Why is everyone ringing a call centre on BH lol xx
Any of u guys on Fb please add me :) Veronica black xx
Getting sick of the ol shakes now, I plan to start refeeding a week on weds do I think I got the same feelings as jeni did lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sunshine_72 said:
Morning everyone :)
In work and it's been a busy start!!! Why is everyone ringing a call centre on BH lol xx
Any of u guys on Fb please add me :) Veronica black xx
Getting sick of the ol shakes now, I plan to start refeeding a week on weds do I think I got the same feelings as jeni did lol xx

Hey Veronica. I used to hate it when the call centre was really busy. People need to chill! Lol. I bet u can't wait for refeed now :) x

Hi janine, yeah it's well busy!! 200 calls in pay monthly alone!! About 300 CIQ with all other areas.
I can n can't wait, I'm really bored of the shakes but im scared of eating! Went upstairs for a black coffee n one of women was really complimentary, saying she couldn't believe the difference - was well made up x
How are u doing hunny? Xx

sunshine_72 said:
Hi janine, yeah it's well busy!! 200 calls in pay monthly alone!! About 300 CIQ with all other areas.
I can n can't wait, I'm really bored of the shakes but im scared of eating! Went upstairs for a black coffee n one of women was really complimentary, saying she couldn't believe the difference - was well made up x
How are u doing hunny? Xx

Awwww u have done so well! U should be so proud of yourself....I am! Just take refeed each day at a time and u will be fine. If u wanna chat or anything then u can always text/call me :)

P.S....I remember one summer when I was at O2, we never had 1 day where there were no calls in the queue! There were hundreds and it was so bad we all worked thru our breaks and the managers came round with tea and biscuits :)

Hello lady's, I'm struggling with lipotrim. Started 3 weeks ago , lost 10lb in week 1 was so happy but then I started to slip :( I lost 4lb in 2nd week and 3lb in 3rd week. To scared to go for weigh in this week as I have been rely naughty on it :( hoping to try and get back in to it today and struggling already. All the shakes make me feel sick. How are you finding it?

Soon2bYUMMY.MUMMY said:
Hello lady's, I'm struggling with lipotrim. Started 3 weeks ago , lost 10lb in week 1 was so happy but then I started to slip :( I lost 4lb in 2nd week and 3lb in 3rd week. To scared to go for weigh in this week as I have been rely naughty on it :( hoping to try and get back in to it today and struggling already. All the shakes make me feel sick. How are you finding it?

From today, just forget about the times that u didn't stick to the plan 100%. It's done and it's not worth beating yourself up about it. This is a bloody hard diet! So don't feel bad. Just look ahead now and think of the reasons why you started :) you have done so well and you can get back on it 100%. X

toddshar said:
Hi sun what is your profile pic on facebook? There is lots of Veronica blacks on there.

It's of Veronica kissing a dolphin :)

toddshar said:
Hi sun what is your profile pic on facebook? There is lots of Veronica blacks on there.

Hi Sharon, I have blond hair in the pic as well!!! X

Janine, I will do, gonna be really strict on my first week refeed x still scared of eating lol x

Back