New Starter

Lol. Sooorryyyyy! I'm always mega organsied. Only need to get Alyssa a couple of bits now and I'm done :) enough C talk now!! I promise. :)

Hi all ;-)
Jeni you are not mad pal just determined & you will get there:).
Tomorrow I am going for a colonic never had it done before so a bit nervous, you make think I'm mad lol but it's think I've wanted to try few years ago x

Last edited:
Good luck with that chan

Morning all:),

Cheers Al, my appt is at 11 am & well nervous now lol!
Have a good day everyone x

Last edited:
good luck Chan xx

Good luck Chan. I know a couple of people who have had them and they have said u feel amazing when it's done. They both lost weight too. Lol x

Can't wait chan to see how u r!!! I sooo want one done :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone :)

I had it done & it was great I didn't even know they also provide you with nutrition advice & i would recommended I'm due back in six weeks as she hasn't cleared it all & after that it's maintenance where you can go once or twice a year. Hope you are all having a nice wkd x

I bet u feel all refreshed chan!

Well I'm do glad I saved my last shake for late! Anthony made the fittest smelling curry in the world!!! It took all my might not to cave. I had my shake and that made me feel full so was easier to cope. Lol x

Well done Lipotrim for resisting that ad I love my curries & I would have struggled big time!
Big quiet in here tonight, hope everyone is having fun night night :) xx

Chan81 said:
Well done Lipotrim for resisting that ad I love my curries & I would have struggled big time!
Big quiet in here tonight, hope everyone is having fun night night :) xx

Yea it's been a lot quieter than about a month ago. Everyone's busy moving or eating or going out lol. Oh and looking after the kids. Lol

I LOVE home made curry. When I came off LT last time, it was the dirt thing I ate. I could have eaten the whole pan before and theres loads left over but I'm gonna resist. 5 weeks on Wednesday and I can refeed! That will go so quick and I will be a stone or 2 lighter on my holiday :)

Lipotrim4Me said:
Yea it's been a lot quieter than about a month ago. Everyone's busy moving or eating or going out lol. Oh and looking after the kids. Lol

I LOVE home made curry. When I came off LT last time, it was the dirt thing I ate. I could have eaten the whole pan before and theres loads left over but I'm gonna resist. 5 weeks on Wednesday and I can refeed! That will go so quick and I will be a stone or 2 lighter on my holiday :)

Home made curry is delicious Lipotrim but well done for staying away from it & indeed not long to go till re-feed for you :) x

Good morning everyone!!!!
Sorry been quiet busy moving n working all weekend n living outta boxes is hard work!!! Moved from a 1 bed flat to a massive bungalow n I got less room to store things grrrr lol xx
This refeed is hard, I'm petrified of stepping on scales now, had chicken n salad last night, but think I had too much salad (when would u think that was possible lol) it was lovely n fresh tasting but arrghh it's hard :-( I loved the strictness of the shakes xxx

Good luck in your new home. I put my salad into a breakfast bowl to measure it and I made a paste of all the spices I have and rubbed it on the chicken then cooked it on the george foreman. Today I can have a potato yippee

oohhhh Al, very jealous x

Awwwww Veronica. I'm sure u didn't have too much. I'm scared about re feed after why happened last time :S iv got over a month before I have to worry tho. Enjoy ur potato Al. Lol.

Well ladies, that age old Lipotrim complaint of bungupwithpoo! Is back :( I feel so heavy and uncomfortable so I'm gonna take something toning (if I can remember where I put them!) lol

Ooo I don't miss that janine! 1 thing I'm not looking forward to!
Oo chan! I weirdly fancy having that done.. Was it uncomfortable?!
How u enjoying refeed sun?! Best chicken salad ever?!
I'm having a big fat roast today and putting an end to this binge eating n drinking! Back to work tommorow and going to be really strict as much as possible before my restart in 2 weeks... Excited/nervous!!! :)

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

The chick salad was amazing!!!! Still having 2 shakes in day tho, like the control lol lol xxx fish n salad tonight :)
Enjoy the roast jeni, sounds amazing. Hol is 2 weeks next fri not 3 weeks next fri so it almost feels on top of me lol xx

jeni3075 said:
Ooo I don't miss that janine! 1 thing I'm not looking forward to!
Oo chan! I weirdly fancy having that done.. Was it uncomfortable?!
How u enjoying refeed sun?! Best chicken salad ever?!
I'm having a big fat roast today and putting an end to this binge eating n drinking! Back to work tommorow and going to be really strict as much as possible before my restart in 2 weeks... Excited/nervous!!! :)

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

Hi all :)

It wasnt comfortable at all & i am going in October for another one as nurse didn't think she got around it all & then I'll do it again in a year. Enjoy your roast Jeni :) x

sunshine_72 said:
Good morning everyone!!!!
Sorry been quiet busy moving n working all weekend n living outta boxes is hard work!!! Moved from a 1 bed flat to a massive bungalow n I got less room to store things grrrr lol xx
This refeed is hard, I'm petrified of stepping on scales now, had chicken n salad last night, but think I had too much salad (when would u think that was possible lol) it was lovely n fresh tasting but arrghh it's hard :-( I loved the strictness of the shakes xxx

Hi Veronica hope you are all nicely settled in your new home :). As for re-feed don't worry about the salad & I do the same as al I measure the salad in a breakfast bowl:) x

Back