New Starter

Is that our breakfast bowl tho - as u get in standard dinner sets?? Because I asked my chemist about this as it seemed alot n she said no smaller than that :-( I had a lot but it was soo refreshing - almost nicer than the chicken lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sunshine_72 said:
Is that our breakfast bowl tho - as u get in standard dinner sets?? Because I asked my chemist about this as it seemed alot n she said no smaller than that :-( I had a lot but it was soo refreshing - almost nicer than the chicken lol x

Hi Veronica ,

I use a standard bowl& I nearly half fill it & salad is good for you so don't worry about it chick :) x

Last edited:
Thanks chan, had smoked haddock n salad tonight, was bloody gorgeous but I was soo full!!!! My god was unreal lol xx
Hope you and everyone else is doing well xx

Hi guys, hope we are all well are jolly, another 6 off for me today, getting there!

Hi all,
I'm a new starter....... started on wednesday. Was feeling brilliant until today. Which i think wasn't helped by standing on the scales earlier and seeing that i had just lost 2lb. (even though i know i shouldn't and my scales say something different everytime i stand on them) My chemist didn't even weigh me when i went in on wednesday either so ive just had to guess the weight at what i started at by standing on my own scales! I will make sure when i get some more LT on wednesday that they weigh me this week xxx

your chemist didnt weigh you? how the flip will they know what you have lost? thats just not on!

Nope never weighed me, i went in with my mum and she has done it before so he was like " you have done it before so you know what your doing" so although i feel like im doing brilliant i still don't know for sure what i will have lost this week which its the loss that keeps me going!
Also i have just read all of this thread........ my god you ladys can chat....lol. And im going on holiday nov 10th so i need to refeed before then dont i? rather than just come off it that day and head off to all inclusive ???? im going to have to get my info off you ladies because my chemist it seems, are as good as useless! x

That's shocking that you weren't weighed! How are they going to know of you lost. Hope you have a good week :)

Thats terrible, dont forget to do a week of refeed before your hols thats really important

Great result bev

thank Al, hope you are having a good week, I am sort of a bit down this eve, as got a stone to go to my initial goal, now I am thinking 11 not far enough for me to feel thin arhhhhhh just torturing myself with it now lol, may have to be back for stage 3 after my holiday, not sure why i cant just be pleased with myself xx

Well done dizzy!!! Hope we're all good... Hellish first day back at work! Didn't help the start of 'being good!!' mind you neither did the leftover banoffee pie! God dammm I'm dreading those scales! Roll on getting back on LT!!

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

Hi boredom eater!! And GL on your journey... My chemist is pretty useless to! But these guys are better than any chemist!! Stick with us and ull be alreet!!! X

How long have you been off LT now Jen? Are you gonna refeed again for Xmas or stay on it? X

Hi all,

Well done dizzy:).
Boredom can't believe your chemist ,& apart from chatting to us in here go on Lipotrim site & it will give you all info you need about Lipotrim & also re-feed & like al said make sure you do re-feed a week before you go in your holiday :). Hops you are all well night night x

Too long janine!! 3 weeks.. 2 to go! Still HAVNT weighed... Scared... :( yeh plan to do it til 2nd week of dec then refeed for Xmas... Reacon with my bad behaviour I'll prob have to do a few weeks after Xmas to! Grr! How's it going second time round? X

jeni3075 said:
Too long janine!! 3 weeks.. 2 to go! Still HAVNT weighed... Scared... :( yeh plan to do it til 2nd week of dec then refeed for Xmas... Reacon with my bad behaviour I'll prob have to do a few weeks after Xmas to! Grr! How's it going second time round? X

I'm sure u will be fine and as long ad u have enjoyed yourself! This time round is loads better for me. Only the odd day where I have wanted to eat but no chance! Iv got another 4 weeks after my 2nd weigh in on Wednesday. Then re feed for our holiday and back on until Christmas. I'm probably gonna be back on after Xmas until match or April. Gonna see how I feel and how much iv lost x

Back