New Starter

Hi everybody,
I'm back :) well I can't remember when I was last here but iv been really busy, but iv been normal eating for a while now and iv had a small gain but I'm happy considering what iv drank and ate, 2 hen party's my daughters wedding, meals etc !!! But I got LT today so it's a new start tomorrow ( odd day) being a Tuesday. I just know its going to be much harder 2nd time round coz I know what iv missed but I feel bloated and pot belly lol, I just want that empty slimmer feeling back , just hope I can get back on track as I totally lost it:(
How's everybody doing ??

Mini
Started 14.2
Got to 12.1 in 5 weeks
Current weight 12.8lb

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all :),

Welcome back mini & you can do it :)& I started my LP journey on a tues lol I found second time I went back on it easier so wish you all the best:).

Have a good day everyone x

good luck Jen and mini xx

image-3386017170.jpg

My first meal at work for 10 weeks lol n it's bloody lovely :) never thought I'd say that about dry tuna n bits of salad lol xx

Tell u what tho, I'm petrified of eating the likes of bread, potatoes, rice etc. know I could have introduced some by now but I haven't wanted to :-(
Anyone else feel like this?
Hope everyone is ok whether on TFR, refeed maintenance etc xxx

Omg Veronica! Ur dinner looked fit! Ur being do good. Well proud of u!

My friend did Lipotrim for 6 months and when she came off it, she never went back to eating bread, rice or potatoes because she was so worried. She said she ha pasta and the odd potato here and there but that was it. I'm going to stay off bread completely I think but I love plain rice and jacket spuds so hope to have them, just not too often x

Wb mini... Know exactly how you feel... Can't wait to get back on it feeling sooo fat and bloated... Must remember how good it feels whilst on LT! GL on getting back on it be joining u soon!!!
Yum sun!!!! Bet ur loving it!! And ur being sooo good! I think next time I come off I should stay clear of bread,pots,pasta... Just makes me feel like crap! Had a drink yet?!!
Hope everyone's good xxx

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

Hi all :)

Veronica glad you are enjoying the meals & I know what you mean about eating carbs I have them as least as possible & when i tend to have some I ensure I have wholemeal bread , pasta & rice.
Have a lovely evening everyone :) x

Evening all, i said when i came off this diet i was going to lay off the carbs as i know thats what makes me so bloated and look like i have a pot belly. The thing is i crave bread all the time and i know its my downfall.......oh and the tub of lurpak that goes onto it:sigh:

I get weighed tomorrow hopefully when i go and pick up some more LT, weighed myself on the scales that i used last week and it said id lost 8lbs :) im happy with anything tomorrow tbh i know i don't have huge amounts to lose so i wont be expecting something huge. Hope everyone is all good tonight x

jeni3075 said:
Wb mini... Know exactly how you feel... Can't wait to get back on it feeling sooo fat and bloated... Must remember how good it feels whilst on LT! GL on getting back on it be joining u soon!!!
Yum sun!!!! Bet ur loving it!! And ur being sooo good! I think next time I come off I should stay clear of bread,pots,pasta... Just makes me feel like crap! Had a drink yet?!!
Hope everyone's good xxx

Hi jeni,
We ended up having a drink last night!!! Bottle of champagne n 2 bottles of wine between 3 of us. Well gone I was lol x weigh in tomorrow Woohooo lol x
U weighed urself yet or are u waiting? Xx

Chan, janine, thanks guys x my whole attitude has changed n I'm soo not going anything to undo my hard work x

Morning all :)
Good luck with weigh in Veronica & boredom :)
I need to maybe see the doctor as while I was doing LP half way through it I started getting dizzy spells & felt at times light headed I thought that might have been due to not eating or the exercising I've been doing & unfortunately since getting back from my holidays & no longer being on LP the symptoms are still there & more consistent now!!!
have a good day everyone x x

hey everyone... have been so busy with 30 (yes 30!!) boxes of clothes being delivered into the shop last week, that i'm only on the computer now 9and there are still some boxes around that should have been unpacked lol. missed you all loads! refeed is going great... i'm being really really careful, just don't like eating too much, i've felt sick when i've had too much to eat.... didn't reliase i'd like salad so much at all!! food seems to taste different to me! so we leave for england for the wedding in the morning, and i plan to be relaly careful over there and fingers crossed i won't have put on any weight when i weigh in on monday ( i was up half a lb on mondays weigh in but she said that was good as my glycogen stores are now stable and up)...... still unsure whether to go back onto tfr for another month awhen i return..... have about a stone to loose (9lbs to "healthy" weight) kids went back to school on monday morning, all the teachers have commented on how i look ! feels great! oh and i've booked our holiday to portugal for next summer already! going back to the same place, can't wait to instead of being behind the camera to actually get nice photos of me and the kiddies!!!

Hi all, lost a pound at weigh in. Considering I cheated a couple of times it's not bad lol x

sunshine_72 said:
Hi all, lost a pound at weigh in. Considering I cheated a couple of times it's not bad lol x

Afternoon ladies. Weigh in 2 for me and -7.5lb :) very happy x

Veronica, ur doing managing and still have a loss! X

Huge well done for you hunny, what the total now?? :) x

1st 4.5lb in 2 weeks. im so happy with that, it sounds like loads. lol x

Wow well done sun and janine!!!!
No not weighed yet but know trousers are tighter and it's not getting any better! Meal out tommorow for sons bday then wedding on sat.. Next weekend massive mahem w'end for my bday... I am absolutely DREADING weighing... Going to be so embarrassed at chemists! But will face the music and get back on it whatever happens!

Hi Everyone!

I'm a newbie, starting with my shakes tomorrow and have been spying on this forum for a while but thought i'd wave my podgy little hand and say hello! The support really seems to help people with the journey and I hope i can help and be helped aswell :]

i'm hoping to lose as close to 3 and a half stone as possible before my holiday to Florida in December (Don't want Seaworld thinking Shamu has escaped!)

Any things I should expect/look out for in the first few days? Any points in the next week where I could feel especially lousy? I've heard days 3/4 are sometimes a nightmare so have made sure they fall on my weekend so I don't suffer too much at work.

Anyhow... can't wait to hear and see some inspirational results from other people and hope I can share mine in the not too distant future :]
xx

Back