New Starter

Jen u will be fine and sounds like u have had a blast!

Welcome Goldie :)

I have only one thing on my mind right now. I WANT PIZZA!!!!! It came out of nowhere and when I came home from drama.....Anthony had made pizza!!!!!! That man is psychic! He's left a piece too and I sooooo want to eat it but I know I can't and more importantly...I won't! I'm lucky this only happens every now and then so can't complain :) 4 more weeks!!!! Then a week off, woohoo!

I'm so glad I decided to take breaks every month or 2. I couldn't do this full on for 6 months!!! Those that do are legends!

Thanks chan, glad you touched on the water. I often do drink around 3 litres of water a day anyway. Is this 2-4 litres including shakes or as well as?

Wow! Thats amazing Sharon x

Wow Sharon amazing!!!!!!!
I however have just eaten this......!

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

Attachments

• image-2612883865.jpg
    image-2612883865.jpg
    541.3 KB · Views: 46
I can't believe how well ur doing Sharon!!!! I really r amazing!!!

I however am crap and very nearly caved after only 2 weeks!!!!! I shouldn't complain because I have been so lucky not to have a really bad day before but right now I have an overwhelming need to eat something! I nearly licked a piece of pizza before!!! I know....licked!!! How stupid am I! I resisted but only just. I have to stick to this until the holiday and just keep telling myself how it's so worth it :)

Sharon thats amazing delighted for you

Back