New starter!

Broox159

Hi everyone, my name is Natalie, im 28 and i live in Kent. I have my first slim and save order being delivered today so im starting tomorrow! Eeek!

I have tried almost every diet listed here on minimins, the last being cambridge where i lost 1 stone 8lbs but have put the last 8lbs back on.

I am hoping that Slim and Save will be the one for me, i want to lose at least another 2 stone by end october when i fly out to Florida for 2 weeks...fingers crosses i can do it!

Just a quick question, i have chosen to do the 4 packs a day, am i correct in saying that along with my 4 packs i can also have 150ml of skimmed milk for teas etc and 200g of vegetables?

Many thanks for your help and i look forward to getting skinny with you all! :)

Hey and welcome. Yes your right you can have the milk and veg. Good luck, you will do great xxxx

Hi Natalie! Whereabouts in Kent? I'm from Sevenoaks! Anyways, I'm sure this will be the right diet for you - I'm 5ft 6.5 and down to 9st from 14 and a half stone :) You can definately do it!

Hi thanks for the replies!

Im from Canterbury, a bit far from sevenoaks!

Im 5'6 and o started cambridge at 16 stone, im now teetering between 14.12 and 15! Really hope to be at least 12 by holiday! Its about 11 weeks away, do you think thats doable??

Back