Step 1 Sole Source New starter!

Isis51

Hi all! I've just started the plan, first day today! Been toying with the idea of trying it for a while but have finally plucked up the courage to give it a go! My consultant is my neighbour so she's nice and handy if I need her :)
First weigh in this morning, have around 6 stone to lose - want to be looking gorgeous for a family party in December! X

Well done for starting. I'm on week four of sole source and loving it! I think it's the easiest diet I've ever done as there's no food temptations just my packs. I have almost 9 stone to lose and am 33 lbs down.

Good luck with your first weigh in.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs

Good luck with the diet- drink loads of water and keep busy for the first few days - it does get easier:)

Thanks guys :) the shakes are ok, finding the soups a bit weird and powdery though. Having them makes it feel a bit more like proper meals though. Feel like I'm going to be sick with the amount of water I've drunk! X

Have you tried making soup initially with just a small amount of water and mix it to a paste then add half the hot water and mix and use a whisk then follow it up with the reminder water, whisk and drink?? When I do it like that its much tastier and not powdery. Chicken and mushroom is lovely in a cup and I had oriental chilli in a bowl!

Back