New starter!!

I know how u feel. My street has loads of takeaways! On my first two days I had to make my partner home made Indians for dinner n lunch. On day three I watched my family eat a Chinese :( and yesterday I watched them eat a McDonald's. so im very proud I had the will power. Well done to u also for avoiding it all here's to getting to the end of our first week!

OMG!! Im quite lucky because my partner is away on business so ive got no temptation in the actual house! I dont know how id cope with people eating chinese in front of me.....its my favourite!!! You must have some amazing willpower!!! Woohoo, well done to us! xx

Thanks Kelly!! Has your stuff arrived yet?? xx

Oh no, that's rubbish!
Maybe you could prepare for it's arrival by trying to cut out carbs and sugar this weekend in preparation?
Might make the first week more bareable when they do eventually arrive.

Wow, fantastic! That's amazing!
My pack arrived next day bang on time.
Have you tried emailing someone from exante and perhaps making a complaint?

yeah. ive queried it just now. this is what happened when i ordered the 6 week pack. so i ended up cancelling it because they said i SHOULD have it "sometime next week" (this was last week)......and i figured maybe it was because it was a 6 week order and it was through a voucher company..so maybe there had been a mad rush on them but now im thinking thats obviously not the case. maybe its something to do with the courier in my area. i dunno. but im not really thrilled as they even state in my account that it is estimated for dispatch yesterday. :( i think i will use up what they send and then just get packs elsewhere. :/

And now this...

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for getting in touch to ask about the estimated dispatch of Exante Diet 1 Week Taster Pack.

I am really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched. Exante Diet 1 Week Taster Pack is on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock. In the meantime our buyers are trying to obtain this for you from other suppliers.

You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your account and following the prompts. Once your order has been sent you will receive an e-mail to tell you it is on its way.

If there is anything else that we can do then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Lizzie
Exantediet.com Customer Service Team

LOL! theyre PATHETIC! so ive paid for it...but they dont have it in and dont know when they will. uh. cancelled this lot and will never order from them again! i will definitely order packs elsewhere now. !! :(

Thats horrible :( there's nothing worse than preparing urself and getting in the mind frame to do this and that happening

Sorry Kelly, been at work all day so havent picked up your posts! I cant believe they havent got the goods in stock.....surely it would make more sense to send an apology email out and offer an alternative that is in stock? There are so many weight loss meal companies that you would think they would want to keep you sweet so you keep ordering from them!! You're doing so well though, 5lbs already, thats ace!! Keep it up and keep in touch even if you change onto another meal programme! xx

I know. I even said in my message to them how ridiculous this is, as this is the SECOND time theyve done this same thing to me! lol Oh well, who needs em? Im down another lb this morning. Woo! So that's 12lbs since the 1st of aug...which, considering I started SW on the 1st and then had a couple of cheaty weekends...pizzas and all sorts...I cant complain. lol. Im down 6lbs since WEDNESDAY. So i really cant complain. Im just basically doing the same thing as the packs (cals and carbs guideline) but with food. So greek yogurt (high protein) and eggs, quorn chicken pieces (im a vegetarian) and salad/spinach.....ive even had a few mini milky ways and a few biscuits and a few chips over the past few days....so im not starving my any means! granted, my portions arent big when I do have something...my cals never go above 1200 at the way most...but this is fine and its working very very well..so i will stick at it. :)

I was really looking forward to starting exante, too. I did Slim and Save and Exante's products seem just...better made...a better quality. And I do love the apple cinnamon porridge. Ive ordered some of that on ebay...and will have that as a pancake in the mornings. So just incorporate it into what Im already doing. :D

How are you all doing? xx :D What do you think of the products? Whats your fave? What dont you like?

Yeah it's always best to follow what's working for you and that obviously is!! I must say I've added a few actual foods into my diet in place of a pack but just eggs, ham or chicken and will stick to the calorie and carb guidelines! I think it helps me to stay on the straight and narrow and isn't affecting the fast weight loss! As long as we're losing then it doesn't matter how we do it....and as long as we can maintain too!! xx

Oh...and I like all the shakes.....but I hate the tomato and mushroom soups....yak!! Don't like those flavours in normal soup to be fair!! x

Back