1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

New starter

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by X Kelly X, 14 March 2014 Social URL.

1. X Kelly X

X Kelly X Well-Known Member

Hi everyone
    I'm looking to start cwp. I've done it on the past years ago but my head is finally in that place where I know I can make a good go of it.
    I've loved looking through the threads and seeing the inspirational pictures. I'm hoping to start ASAP, but just waiting to hear back from cwp counsellor.

Got a lot to lose! Only 3 months til hol too so want to lose a decent chunk by then too.

Looking forward to getting to know you all
    Kelly x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. GLL

GLL Well-Known Member

hope you get going on it soon...waiting sucks :D

4. Kiwichan

Kiwichan Well-Known Member

Best of luck!

5. X Kelly X

X Kelly X Well-Known Member

Thank you. I know it'll be hard but I'm ready for it. Just hope I can afford to keep it up!

6. bettiesrevenge

bettiesrevenge Well-Known Member

Good luck!

7. canvas0408

canvas0408 Well-Known Member

Im starting 2moro...gud luck hun xx