New Starter

Hi guys just a quick update , on day 3 of my re-start and things are going fine, a few headaches but know that can be normal. A quick question i have a birthday event to attend tomorrow and its going to be a bbq , do you think i will be ok sticking to chicken or chicken kebabs minus the tomatoes which i know contain sugar and would affect me going into ketosis ? I don't have any more events or social occasions to attend until my birthday in August and really didn't want to be a completely antisocial on the food side of things, i don't plan on having any shakes all day so do you think i will be ok as i do not want it to look like i have failed at the first hurdle and know i have a strong mindset this time with regards to my goals and no failing , any advice would be great. On another note i hope you are all doing well and reaching your weekly targets, would be great to hear from any of you on your progress so far :)

Well done on the restart, sorry nobody gave you any advice, what did you do in the end?
I had a meal yesterday, on family birthdays we always have a 'birthday breakfast' with croissants, fry up, crusty bread, hash browns etc etc, I just chose sausage, bacon, eggs and mushroom and hope its ok!

I am ending week 12 tomorrow and have lost 50lb so far

Well done on the restart, sorry nobody gave you any advice, what did you do in the end?
I had a meal yesterday, on family birthdays we always have a 'birthday breakfast' with croissants, fry up, crusty bread, hash browns etc etc, I just chose sausage, bacon, eggs and mushroom and hope its ok!

I am ending week 12 tomorrow and have lost 50lb so far
Hi Natalie , thank you :) I did really well i just stuck to chicken and chicken kebabs and sword fish steak which was delicious , minus the tomatoes , and I also had a few asparagus which were so nice , but avoided all the bad things and drank coke zero :) Im on day 6 now and apart from the bbq have been 100% so hoping that it hasn't knocked me off ketosis as i tend to go into it quite quickly. You are doing great by the way and have lost a lot of weight , i hope i can say the same when i get to the same stage as you. Well i must go to sleep now and look forward to day 7 :) keep me posted of you progress. Tc night

Thankyou.
You made great choices!! Well done, it isn't easy faced with temptation!!
Let me know how the first weigh in goes!

Hi Natalie :) your definitely right there, I was extremely tempted as i did think to myself at one point , oh well its only one day, but one day is one day and i would have felt like a total failure , yes the smell alone was tempting me to eat other stuff but i stuck to my guns and just knew what i had to eat and was really happy when the day had finished knowing i had made good choices. I should have weighed myself today but not had the chance so i shall do it later and when i get the chance post my results , fingers crossed :). How is everything with you and how is the weight loss ?

All good here thankyou, going on holiday next Friday so desperately trying to lose as many pounds as possible before then!!! only 4lbs and I will have lost 4 stone

Hi Guys had my first weigh in on Wednesday and have lost 9lbs i am so chuffed :) I have had 3 litres of water today but no shakes as I am treating myself tonight with a Grilled chicken kebab ,less the sauce and pitta bread oh yeah and tomatoes , so here is looking forward to my next weigh in , can't wait, I know it will be less than the first week but anything from 4lb upwards and I'm on target. How is everyone else's week going ?

Wk 1 -9lbs
Wk 2 ?

Well done!!!
Did you enjoy your kebab?
Hi Natalie thank you :) sorry not been on as much but been busy with work :( Yes the Kebab was lovely and especially the Shark steak, not had it before at it was really delicious and was really meaty, just about to record my weight for my second weigh in so keep an eye out. Hope you ok and your still going strong , you have made great progress and are an inspiration to those of us who feel like giving up sometimes when times get tough .

Hi Guys had my second weigh in on Wednesday and have lost another 4lbs not as much as week one but i expected it and also what with my brothers birthday but even so i am really chuffed :) I have had 3 litres of water today and two shakes so far ,so here is looking forward to my next weigh in , can't wait, anything from 4lb upwards and I'm still on target. How is everyone else's week going ?

Week 1 -9lbs
Week 2 -4lbs
Week 3 ?

weight.png

Back