Total Solution New starter

Silvalady

Hi everyone, I'll introduce myself, I'm Yvonne, British but living in Goa,India. I'm starting Exante ts today, I did Lipotrim back in 2009 when I lived in the uk and loSt 4st in 3 mths, which was brilliant. But same old story I've gained back the 4st plus more, theres just too much yummy indian food here . But I'm fed up with how I look and feel, luckily exante deliver to India, so I've got my shakes and a few bars and I'm raring to go, I've been reading all your weight loss diaries and excited by your good weekly losses. I'm going back to visit my family in April, and I'm trying to picture their faces when they see me for the 1st time in a year!. I've got a lot of weight to lose, so my 1st goal is too get to 100kgs by the time I go to the uk 16wks today..... had a berries and cherries shake for breakfast, it was ok not great, but all the flavours sound amazing and can't wait to try them all. Good luck to everyone, remember we can do this we are all in the same boat, and heading to the same destination! I've uploaded a picture taken new years eve with my friends, this is the picture I'm using to spur me on, they all look slim and gorgeous and I look like a house ! Next new year I will look like them

Attachments

• IMG-20170101-WA0068.jpg
    IMG-20170101-WA0068.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 28
Well day 1 is coming to a end, it's not been too bad so far, yes I'm hungry, and I've had to prepare food for the kids, but I'm determined to stick with it and not cheat, I know from past experience I'm my own worst enemy and if I eat one thing I'm not suppose to the diet goes out the window, and I'd really struggle to get back into it! So for Me to succeed it's 3 packs and my water and that's it....

Breakfast: Berry & Cherry shake 6/10
Lunch: Vanilla cupcakes 8/10
Dinner: Creamy coconut shake 2/10

Creamy coconut shake was horrible, didn't smell nice and tasted awful, but i forced it down. Only got another 5 or 6 in the cupboard lol

Early night for me, and here's to another successful day tomorrow...

Ok I'm thinking I should of started this exante diet when the kids have returned to school, I have 8yr boy/girl twins and there driving me crazy, I just find myself short tempered and shouting, and they keep fighting etc.....
Anyway back to school on Thursday, im just going to power through these few days whilst my body settles into the new routine of shakes etc ....feel bit better now ive had a rant on here lol

Haha you sound like me. I'm alright at min but it's 12.21 on day 1 haha. I know what to expect tho so just going stick it out I know lasts few days. I have 2year old and I won't have much patience for next few days . It's just the moaning drives u insane. You should feel fab come Thursday

Well day 2 is almost over I've had my 3 foodpacks, still feeling hungry and doesnt help when you still have to cook for the kids. But trying to ignore it and drink water and tea. Had a bit of a headache aswell. But otherwise feeling ok. Hoping for a good day tomorrow .... trying to drink less in the evening as last night I was up about 5 times for the loo. Ordered some more items today from Exante I want to try some of the meals and more bars. But because they are coming to India i have to wait about 2wks for delivery.

Banana shake 7/10
Choc/coconut bar 5/10
Honeycomb shake 6/10

I was just thinking oh my god uv had ur products early then read where u live haha . What's the time difference then it's only 3.50 pm here. Meaning I still have to face tea time lol

Good luck Silvalady. You can do this. Keep positive and think of next New Year's Eve photo , altho I think you look lovely on that one even tho you do look a bit un- comfy. Oh I know that feeling. Keep at it girl! Best wishes x

Ah you're doing great! Nearly day 3 already, you're almost over the worst. Just think of that lovely keto feeling when you wake up all glassy eyed and energised and think, I don't feel hungry today. I can't wait for it. Day 3 nearly done onto day 4 for me shortly. Think how slinky we will all be when the weather gets better. Shedding the big jumpers and feeling wow I feel tiny xx

Day 3, Sitting here having my 1st shake of the day a raspberry & white chocolate, my kids are curious as it looks nice, so I let them try it, ha ha their faces, 'yuck it's horrible how can you drink that' they said, don't think they'll be in a rush to try my shakes again.... maybe my taste buds are still getting used to the taste, all the flavours sound so gorgeous until I smell them and have a taste, got to admit I don't really like the taste of what I've tried so far apart from the banana shake, they all have a powdery strange taste to them..... so I've started drinking them quickly with a straw just to get it down lol.
Anyway don't think I've hit ketosis just yet, but so far today feeling better than I did last night. Can't believe the amount of trips to the loo in the night, I may aswell of just slept on the toilet ha ha

Back