new starter!

a few wobbles is nothing hunny. its when world war three starts that you need to think about it!
I PROMISE it will get easier. Promise yourself to give it two weeks and believe me you will never look back.
Stick with it girl, i know you can do it! If i can, then you certainly can!
xxxxxxx Hugs xxxxxxx

help everybody, im starving and would give anything for a chinese tonight! also, i was wondering. cambridge isn't for everyone im sure. how do you tell the difference between finding the first few days hard, and absolutely knowing it's not for you? i must admit, im having a few wobbles, and its only day 2!

a few wobbles is nothing hunny. its when world war three starts that you need to think about it!
I PROMISE it will get easier. Promise yourself to give it two weeks and believe me you will never look back.
Stick with it girl, i know you can do it! If i can, then you certainly can!
xxxxxxx Hugs xxxxxxx

Hi bexie,

Listen to Keeliewheeliebin....

You have almost got through day 2 which is a tough one and this is such an achievement:)

Drink some more water and have a look at Mandy's video she has lost 25 stone!!!

http://www.eveshamjournal.co.uk/news/ejnewsvideo/

The Sun Online - News: Shake 'em down & lose weight

Love Mini xxx

cheers all, just had a panic about what ive taken on, financially too as i don't work(and cooking my son's tea didn't help!). will see what my first weigh in says and try and work it out from there. tomato foodpack for dinner now anyway! see you all on monday x

Back