New... starting monday

Jenny873

Hiya Im Jenny, Im 21 and a mum. I am starting on the Lipotrim diet on monday. Since November 2006 I have gained 7 stone! I gave birth to my gorgeous little girl in Febuary 2008 and have tried everything to shift the weight and cant so im giving this a go!

Would appreciate any tips if there is any lol on how to prepare myself in the few days running up to starting the diet!

Thanks Jenny

Try and cut down on your carbs a few days before Monday as this will give you less carb withdrawal when you start lipotrim.
The first few days will be the worse but you will soon get into ketosis, around day 3-5 and its much easier after that.

Good luck, its a great diet when you stick to it.

thanks alot! ive been looking at all the before and after pics and its deffinatly made me want to go for it more! Hope in a years time ill be putting my before and after piccys up! Anybody had 7 stone to lose who can tell me how long it took them? thanks jenny

Hey,
I'm on my second day atm, I found that it's easy to shift food and snacks out of sight, i.e cupboards, and always have a bottle of water with you for when you get a little bit of a hunger pang!

Because I'm using a female version of LT (I'm a male), I have 4 sachets to spread out through the day, and so that makes it rather bearable! Perhaps you could try it with your 3, maybe half them so you have smaller portions but more often throughout the day :)

I think the best thing to say is just drink lots and lots of water and, glance over at the jeans that used to fit but don't anymore and remind yourself you'll be in em in no time :D

Hi Jenny,
good luck! im on my fourth day. come on here loads, drink lots of water and black coffee!
and think positive, you can do it

i dont really like water, and hate coffee, ha but with all this weight im getting pains in my heart alot lol so its either lose the weight or i might not see my little girl grow up!

Good luck on Monday.

Try and take one day at a time.

It does become easier after the first week or so. Try and take as much water as possible and try not to taste the food while you're making it for everyone else !

Hi, I'm new too. Just coming to the end of my first day - is good to find other people at the same stage.
Today went OK. A few hunger pangs but found filling up on water and coffee really helped.
Had a day off work so went for a good long walk to take my mind off food and stop me wandering into the kitchen!
Looking forward to seeing some results and being able to do up my jeans easily again!!!

lol yeah, i seen somebody talking about a dieting buddy on one of the threads before, deffinatly a good idea. i think the main worry i have is not being serious enough and drifting off the diet which would just make it a total waste of money, so i need to get focused over the next 3 days! any tips x

Jenny, you CAN do this. This is the fastest diet I have ever come across in all my 38 years of yo-yoing. I'm not going to tell you its easy...its not, but I have found its much easier after week 2. Some people feel fine after just a few days. I have so much more energy, feel so much happier in myself and getting masses of compliments already!!! We are all here to support you, so go for it!!!

Back