New & Struggling SW EE

Keeping a food diary to keep myself right seen as I am not going to classes, & I know that If I have to declare my food I will try my best to stick to it lol.

Today been quite a good day not ate much coz not been feeling great, so tired as Ive ditched the fizzy juice.

Breakfast
Alpen Light bar (was at Cinema with LO) 3 Syns

Lunch 4 Ryvita Originals with 4 Light laughing cow triangles, ham, and a handful of cherry toms (HEXA&B)

Dinner Chicken marinaded in 2 tbsps of Nandos Hot Marinade with spicy paprika potatoes, onions and red peppers. 1 syn

Snack Another Alpen Light after dinner 3 syns and drank a litre of water today

Total of 7 Syns not too bad :) Hopefully good again tomorrow and first time I will weigh myself will be Monday so fingers crossed I can stay strong over the weekend xx

Bit early today but definetly feeling alot more energy than previous days ! (Ive given up ALL fizzy juice as I dont like diet stuff!) Done well so far today

Breakfast Oatsosimple golden syrup, with milk as HEA - 6.5 syns

Lunch Baked potato with 3 Laughing cow triangles, beans, and huge salad of spinach, lambs lettuce & rocket with red onion and a splash of Balsamic vinegar - 4.5 syns
Dinner Chicken breast with 2bsps of Nandos marinade and another huge salad 1syn
Snacks 2x Alpen Light bars HEB

Total 12 syns, not too bad :) 4 more days till first week weigh in, absolutely dying to weigh myself already but going to hold off! x

Breakfast - 2 sausages & dry fried egg - 9syns :( (didn't finish was horrible so probs only about 6)

Lunch - Baked potatoe, 2 LC lights, beans, salad & red onions

Dinner - fatty micro meal FAIL

Snack - 2x Alpen light, a cheese sandwich FAIL and a millionaires shortbread! FAIL!

What a rubbish day! Overtime at work totally ruined my eating. Hopefully back on track tomorrow x

Re: New & Struggling SW EE

Food diary looks good you'll soon get into the swing xx

Maybe add some fruit to breakfast? ?

Have a good weekend x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back