new tattoo?

Roddy

ive decided that when i get down to 16 stone im gonna get another tattoo (excluding the one im booking on firday)

its gonna be big i think, I like mexican suger skulls there a good alternative to the black and white ones i have..... what do you think?

2331647742_fb49b4e677.jpg

2568564298_f7ab198089.jpg

woo the one on that girls back is humungus :) im getting my first one done tmrw :d scared though :s have you had one before? x

woo the one on that girls back is humungus :) im getting my first one done tmrw :d scared though :s have you had one
before? x

i have four, i love them, you dont no wot ur gettin ya self into lol, wen u get it tomoz u will be hooked :p

its good tho

i hope so lol :D
did you find it painful? some people tell me it don't hurt then others say it's going to hurt like mad :s x

I have 3 tattoos :)

I like it but obviously the second one with the roses is very girly but the first one is very plain... I think it needs something else.. Although i cant quite put my finger on what.. But i will keep thinkin g:D

Well Roddy, I think you're brave to have one that size done. I've got a small chinese symbol for love on my upper arm (had it done just after I got married). Didn't think it hurt much but then it did only take about 5 minutes.

Might get my hubby's name put under it after this diet. Not sure what style of writing to get done though. Any ideas?

im not gonna lie, there is pain, but its not painful if u get me!?

its like being scatched....

and yes i totally and utterly agree... Im addicted.. getting another when i get to target weight :D

i hope so lol :D
did you find it painful? some people tell me it don't hurt then others say it's going to hurt like mad :s x

I have four. It really depends where ur having it whether it hurts or not. I find the pain addictive its like a scratchy feeling. The one on my neck hurt the most but i still went back and had it added too lol. You'll be fine :)

I have 3 tattoos :)

I like it but obviously the second one with the roses is very girly but the first one is very plain... I think it needs something else.. Although i cant quite put my finger on what.. But i will keep thinkin g:D

i know what you mean, i think im gonna study them for a bit then design my own.....

Its like getting nipped!!

Hmmm, Im not sure what type of writing.. Maybe something swirley, not sure what kinda font that would be though

Well Roddy, I think you're brave to have one that size done. I've got a small chinese symbol for love on my upper arm (had it done just after I got married). Didn't think it hurt much but then it did only take about 5 minutes.

Might get my hubby's name put under it after this diet. Not sure what style of writing to get done though. Any ideas?

just standard script is pritty "in" at the moment.... some examples for you :)
script.jpg

script.jpg

i have 3 i love them all my fave is my lip linner but only lasts about 4 years think i treat myself on target lol hope you like ya new one hun xx sarah xx

edwardian script is nice :D
im having it on my lower back :s i know that if i want something that much i will make sure that i go through with it :)

Both my brothers have Tattoo guns, yes it gets addictive, they think they are colouring books now lol.
I want a nice little Tattoo on my left hand near the wrist, no colour just black but haven't seen a design thats wow'ed me yet, trying to find something Gothic/Medieval, I can wait though, I'm sure something will wow me soon enough.

Tattooed lip liner?!?!?! Is that not like awfully sore????

oooh i like that strength from within tat!!

The one on my chest hurt like a biatch! i swear they did it right on the rib!

i have one on my wrist, hip, and foot

Dont really like the one on my hip though, going to get it extended up my whole stomach

one day wen all thin and sexy i want this!

1174354473.jpg

its the same as bam margera! (for those of you who dont know Bam, hes a skater with his own show on mtv called viva la bam, hes also on jackass, and hes a mint skater)

Back