new tattoo?

You're braver than me. You'll also have a lovely slim stomach to show it off on too. I'm a bit old to be doing that but still really want hubby's name on my arm.

Thats the one my wrist

Sorry the only one i have... the bouncers attacked me with stamps the night before and i had to start work at 8 and didnt have time to wash them off so we took a picture lol

Attachments

• DSC00560.jpg
    DSC00560.jpg
    354.4 KB · Views: 17,325
lol i really dont!! but hopefully i will!!

The one on my foot is the nicest and biggest but i havent got a picture of that one atm

mine

m_76bd7e10f463ffc0d7a0c612b77bfb2f.jpg
mums name on neck

m_83c8d90aa91aec574663ec57473dcf7f.jpg
best pic i could find of the ones on ma arms

no idea where the one on ma chest is....

its love heart with swirly R inside

I love Bam's tattoo! - Is he still with his wife?
Love Ryan Dunn too he's lush!

I know what you mean about tattoos being addictive.
When I had my first my dad wouldn't speak to me. He kept saying what will you think of it when you are older? I hope that I will be open minded enough to look back and think of it as a reminder to my youth!
He was really p****d off when my mum got one for her 55th birthday:8855:

Like your mum's name tat. Looks like a signature and I like that idea. Hubby's name is Jonathan but might just have Jon, cos that's what everyone calls him (not that I'm a chicken or anything).

Jon? Come on Mini buck buck brruuucck lol!!

And my mum hates all of my tattoos but i love them!!

Couldn't care less what anyone thinks of mine. Got to go now, watchin supersize v superskinny and daughter needs laptop, bye for now!

i been planning on getting one for ages still not got any

want a full sleeve doing on my left arm but cant justify the money

Thats my boyfriends sleeve so far

Attachments

• christats.jpg
    christats.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 44
that looks pretty sweet

although not sort of thing i would be having but looks well

I have two seahorse just above right ankle and a tigers head on my right shoulder considering one on my foot been looking at some mehendi designs just cantmake a decision

spent three hours at my tatooist today.. only another 10-15 to go...... trying to sort out tatoos I got when i was younger and now look pants.. so for all ye young ones.. make sure ya know what ya want and that you can live with it for the rest of yer life.. otherwise they just keep.... welll.... erm.... growing hehehe xxx

Back