New Team Chubby Wubblies looking for members

so last night i was a bit mehhh abou chewing something but i luckily got past that withn a glass of water...
anyway, this morning im having chicken and mushroom soup for breakfast...i know its weird and wrong but i felt like i wanted something a bit more..plus i worked a night shift last night and ive had little to no sleep so i figured its only like it being night time for me, rather than morning

hope youre alright girls
x

oh and i tested my wee this morning..its super pink.

im in ketosis HOORAY.

I knew I was on day 3 because I was getting the burny feeling in my tummy and I haven't felt hungry since day 1

well done you x I had my first weigh in this morning and ive lost 8lbs :)

Its a beautiful day and im looking for ward to next week :)

Good luck today girlies xx

no not a full week - full week is monday :)

so pleased x

Nikki fantastic weight loss whoopppeeee:clap::clap:
Here's to next week girls.!

I lost 5.5 lbs today and have decided to leave CD today and move over to WW from tomorrow.! To carry on loosing and mantaining my weight loss.!

But wuld love to be involved in the team still???

xx

How is everyone else doing? x:)

Hello!

you have all done very well! I've been reading posts by people on the CD and all their sucess stories, which are very encouraging!

I've just started Cambridge Diet on Tuesday, so i'm on day 5! whoop whoop. I have suck to it pretty ridgedly (if thats a word?!) so hopefully when i get weighed on Monday I'll be slightly lighter... oooo i do hope so! although i don't actually feel any thinner - humm i'm sure its working!

One thing I have trouble with is the amount of water we are supposed to drink - is it 4 litres??

Hi Anz the CD yellow book says 2.5 litres a day, more if u can the water is soooooo important hun.!

Thank you emma& alex

Thank you for replying Shanny! Phew, that sounds a bit better then 4 litres, I dont know where I got that from.

Well done you though - you've done sooo well!

welcome anz, I started on tuesday too..and my first weigh in is monday.
I've been really struggling with my water, but been forcing it down anyway...i can't wait for a bit of flavour xx

Good morning Chubby wubblies i suppose everyone will be out today huh?

Don't blame ya lol well having fab weather like this should make us all stick the DIET!! ready for summer.......!!!

xx

Hello, sorry for the delayed request but hope you don't mind if I join.
I'm on day 16 I think and suppose to be having 4 shakes a day. I started CD at 16 stone 9lb and so far have lost 16lb. I hope with your help I can stick to it for 12 weeks with no blips. x x

Hi,welcome!
well done on your loss.

i could do with 4 shakes myself today, ive been busy busy and started the day at 6am ish and had a shake then, and one about 12 and now im pretty hungry, with only 1 shake left to have...but i shall be good.
first weigh in tomorrow!

xx

Most days I struggle with 4 a day, but my CDC has told me i must have them because of my height.

Hi guys sorry quickie this morning - sorry wont be around much this week got a few long days at work but keep focussed and Ill pop by tomorrow xx Have a good day all xx

Welcome all those who have joined us x

Hiya guys, I would love to join your team! Im new to the cd, just started today, was doing ok at work, as soon as I got home my other half was putting his tea out and I had some oven chips, is it actually posibble to get through the first day lol

Back