New to 5:2

Thanks ladies. X

Things are not too bad. Just been doing 16:8 instead of 5:2 or 4:3. I was starting to binge so thought I would be easy on myself for now and see how I get on. So feeling good doing this also think it will be easier to manage when kids finish for the summer next month.

Also moving back home. Don't know when exactly but going :) :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks ladies. X Things are not too bad. Just been doing 16:8 instead of 5:2 or 4:3. I was starting to binge so thought I would be easy on myself for now and see how I get on. So feeling good doing this also think it will be easier to manage when kids finish for the summer next month. Also moving back home. Don't know when exactly but going :) :) Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I started to binge when I was doing it too, which is why I upped my kcals to 700/800 as I could have 2 ready meals and didn't feel so deprived :) I was still loosing weight but just slower :)

Moving back home .. That's a big change hope all goes well :)

Ok so officially back fasting this week and its all gone well. Today is my second fast of the week and I feel good :)

Was hungry first thing so had some smoked salmon, yummy. Tea will be ww ocean pie and courgette, peppers, mushrooms and onion, yum!!

Gained about 10 lbs in 4 weeks of messing around and eating whatever I wanted, not good but its done now. Onwards and downwards :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back