New to 5:2

Hi Rachel, how's your knee? I do worry about people having bad knees since having such problems with mine! :) xx

Hi Rachel, how's your knee? I do worry about people having bad knees since having such problems with mine! :) xx

Hi Tracy. My knee isnt too bad, a bit niggly at times but nothing like it was that night, Thanks for your concern. How are you getting on with yours?

Well i lost the 9lb gain and drum roll please!!! 2lb extra!!!!!!!!!!! How good is that?! I am absolutely delighted with myself. :D

Rachgleeson said:
Hi Tracy. My knee isnt too bad, a bit niggly at times but nothing like it was that night, Thanks for your concern. How are you getting on with yours?

Well i lost the 9lb gain and drum roll please!!! 2lb extra!!!!!!!!!!! How good is that?! I am absolutely delighted with myself. :D

I'm glad it's not too bad now, just take it very easy on it. Mine are getting progressively worse, sadly. I was meant to be having another operation next week, to try to help my right knee, but I've chosen to put it off due to work issues. I'm very incapacitated because of them, can't walk any distance at all, and when my Dad was in hospital the last couple of weeks I had to be taken to the ward in a wheelchair, lol. That's why I really do urge people to take care of their knees and to see a doctor as soon as they start having problems. My quality of life has been so negatively affected that I really can't stress that enough. Gosh, I do sound preachy, but it's true!

That's brilliant about the weight loss - you're doing really well, keep up the good work! :) xx

Awesome loss rach xx

OmGosh!! Wow that's amazing!!! Whoop :) go you !!

Ah I've found you!! Thought you were quiet! Off for a catch up! Sorry. Xxx

Ps omg that loss is fabulous!!! Well done! X

Thanks everyone. Feels great to be on the way back down again.

Parents will be here Wednesday evening for two weeks. So plan is to fast today and Wednesday. While they are here I probably won't fast. Will just have to do a couple of low calorie days I think. Will see how it goes.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks everyone. Feels great to be on the way back down again. Parents will be here Wednesday evening for two weeks. So plan is to fast today and Wednesday. While they are here I probably won't fast. Will just have to do a couple of low calorie days I think. Will see how it goes. Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds good. Your doing well to be prepared and sorted so your be successful.

Xx

Sorry not been around lately. Had a lovely time with parents over. Just wish they didn't have to go.

Had a panic attack the morning after they left. Been depressed and emotional ever since. Just want to cry all the time. Think my depression is creeping back over me along with the anxiety. Just can't cheer up :( so 5:2 has been on a back burner since really and I have gained 10lb :( but I know with a good week or two it will go. May do 4:3 this week just to get myself going again. So will fast tomorrow definitely.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry you've had a hard time, Rachel. Having just gone through another depressive episode myself, linked to my ME, where I was having panic attacks at work, I can really sympathise. I hope you'll get out the other side really soon. :) xx

Back