New to all this.. :)

I don't use the sticks either - weekly weigh in does it for me :) And I can soon tell when I'm going wrong.

Alpa, sorry to hear you're not feeling well, get better soon hun.

Susie

Thanks guys.. will ignore my morning reading.. and just start testing every now and then... i get so obsessed that im doing it wrong.. :( that's one of the reasons for delaying my 1st weigh in until January 1st... i should hopefully have ironed out any issues.. and should be a nice amount lost... if i had the scales at home i would weigh myself everyday.. and question it :(... OCD me thinks! :(...

xx

ah, we've all been there love, don't worry. :)

I was a serial scale hopper too until I got Hubby to hide them. x

Thanks folks... just realised how nice it is talking to other people doing the same diet.. :) thanks :)

And just worked out i have 84lbs to loose before my hols at the end of July... eekkk

:(
x

Its sure is.. :) and all your losses are so inspiring!.. just hope in a few months time i will be in a similar position.. :) xx

eeekkk... have just drowned in Mulled wine... and im out of ketosis.. :( really annoyed with myself... think buying the mulled wine you just heat up.. (after drinking it all).... i noticed the SUGAR added in the ingredients list.. eek

Oh well.. nothing i can do now... apart from get a good sleep drink lots of water and back on it tomorrow... :( here to another 3 hungry days :( until ketosis...

xx

Yep... was thinking afterwards i should have probably done that.. :( im such a muppet.. :( oh well... at least my body is just having a fat burning break for 72 hours hopefully then back on it... :) still not missing carbs at all.. and im hoping no hangover induced cravings... but have some "Jim Recommended" sausages from Lidal this evening so will be having those form breakfast with eggs and mushrooms :)

but sooooo annoyed i messed up...:(

xx

Yep... thanks Quak.. :) have defo learnt tonight... ah well... sunday tommorrow.. might go for a nice walk up the local hill and try and get the ketosis kick started.... :)

xx

Oooo just realised what you meant ! LOL!.. :) we do have lots of snow.. but unfortunately it has rained all day.. so lots of slush/snow today.. :)

Will get the walking boots on in the morning and im sure the snow will still be at the top of the hill :)

Do you have any plans for Sunday?? :) xx

Hoping to go out and do some shopping - food and Crimbo.......weather permitting - I live on a horrid slippery hill and cannot park anywhere near so just emptying the car after a shopping trip is a workout on its own!

Morning Clare, how's things love?

Hi Jim.... sorry for the late post... :) im doing alright... think i might cut back on the cheese etc... starting to feel abit sick at the minute... so think im going to stick to clean induction from now on... really need to make some soups for work.... any ideas??.. :)

xx

Back