New to all this .....

hi everyone,
just joined the site - looks like such a good supportive community, which is what i think i really need, i have tried so many diets over the past few years, without very much luck :( I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS _ polcysystic ovarian syndrome, which really does make it so hard for me to loose weight, but i dont want to make excuses for myself, so am planning on trying the Cambridge Diet - any hints of tips would really be appreciated - im going to give it my best shot, but am worried i will be dissapointed as with other diets i have tried ......
Best wishes to all !! Thanks

thankyou !! :)

hi everyone,
just joined the site - looks like such a good supportive community, which is what i think i really need, i have tried so many diets over the past few years, without very much luck :( I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS _ polcysystic ovarian syndrome, which really does make it so hard for me to loose weight, but i dont want to make excuses for myself, so am planning on trying the Cambridge Diet - any hints of tips would really be appreciated - im going to give it my best shot, but am worried i will be dissapointed as with other diets i have tried ......
Best wishes to all !! Thanks

Hello! Welcome :)
Everyone here is lovely and very helpful, you'll get lots of advice whenever you need it.
I'm not on the Cambridge Diet but there is a thread section on here for it with people who are following it, you'll get tips and stuff there. >> http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/
Good luck! x

Hi, and welcome :)

I've not done Cambridge but my friend did it and lost a ton of weight - and she got results quickly, too.

Good luck!

Hi everyone, this is my first time as well and I just wanted to say that am glad to have found this forum. Worried-Chick I understand where you are coming from, I started LT yesterday but I find it really hard and I just think I will fail. Any advice?

Hi :)
i think this website will be really good - we can support each other - i find it difficult sometimes being honest about how unhappy with my weight i actually am, and how much it dominates my day to day thoughts, im honestly tired of my weight being the firat thing on my mind when i wake up and the last thing on my mind when i go to sleep !! I think by joining this forum and by commenting you have made a great step and im sure you will do great !! Good luck and let me know how you get on !! X

Hello and welcome.... good luck with your weight loss journey x

jonesy said:
I hope you find the support you're looking for :) if you ever want a little pep talk then feel free to drop me a message! Good luck with your weight loss, I'm sure you'll do amazingly!!! Xxx

Thanku - that's really nice :) best of luck to u too :) xx

Hey there I'm starting cambridge diet tomorrow as well. I must admit I'm pretty scared I just dont want to fail this one like every other thing I try. It always ends in me just feeling bad and shoving a dairy milk down my throat

Back